To be fair to Jimmy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be fair to Jimmy

He did not put this team together. The team has been a disappointment all season. Short term goals seemed to change after the transfer window. Without Charlie we seem clueless. Clearly the guy needs time and a transfer window to sort out his side. To be honest, we clearly are nowhere near deserving or ready for a promotion. Maybe it's next season and a real go for Jimmy's team, forgetting about this season.
    Won't be much fun though. A bit like supporting Fulham.
    FA cup run anyone?

Totally agree.

I really don't know who some of our 'fans' think we are.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
      He did not put this team together. The team has been a disappointment all season. Short term goals seemed to change after the transfer window. Without Charlie we seem clueless. Clearly the guy needs time and a transfer window to sort out his side. To be honest, we clearly are nowhere near deserving or ready for a promotion. Maybe it's next season and a real go for Jimmy's team, forgetting about this season.
      Won't be much fun though. A bit like supporting Fulham.
      FA cup run anyone?
      FA cup run whats that.............in fairness to Jimmy I think the whole club is in disarray

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
        Totally agree.

I would like to think with our billionaire owners that we are on a par with burnley
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Need to get an attacking full back or two in January, or start playing Yun and we'll look a lot better at the back and going forward. Recall Harriman too I say.
          Sandro and Faurlin have to be the two in the middle of the park at all times, Luongo cover for Faurlin and we need to bring a ball winner in to cover for Sandro when needed.
          Need to sort out the number 10 spot too, need someone who can get the ball and make something happen...Chery maybe? Reckon JFH will use him very soon.
          As for upfront, if Charlie goes then I think we need to bring in a proven champs striker, and reckon we have a player who will soon hit form in Polter.

How we played against Brighton is how we need to play in every game from now on. We had a decent XI that day because our best players were fit.
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Totally agree.

We might not be a fancy big club, but people pay good money to see Rangers home and away and shouldn't have to put up with a gutless team on massive wages, a total clearout is the only way forward, I'm happy with JFH it's not his fault he inherited such a pony gutless squad
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Totally agree.

I know who we were but who we are now not a scooby

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                We might not be a fancy big club, but people pay good money to see Rangers home and away and shouldn't have to put up with a gutless team on massive wages, a total clearout is the only way forward, I'm happy with JFH it's not his fault he inherited such a pony gutless squad
                I know where you are coming from mate but another clear out? The team are pretty low on confidence I honestly think 2 or 3 decent buys in Jan and we could kick on.

I'm in a pretty optimistic mood tonight, come 8pm after the Hull game I might not be so. Lol

Comment

fair enough but he does pick the team..a right winger as CF when there are 2 on the bench..a centre midfielder who starts right wing...then takes off our most effective midfielder..leaving Fer on way too long....yes its not his squad but play the best players in the best positions...

Comment

I know where you are coming from mate but another clear out? The team are pretty low on confidence I honestly think 2 or 3 decent buys in Jan and we could kick on.

I'm in a pretty optimistic mood tonight, come 8pm after the Hull game I might not be so. Lol
                    Unpredictable Rangers might turn on the style for that game
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

I can feel a 'do you want JFH out' poll coming on, we have given him five games and he's not won yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        I can feel a 'do you want JFH out' poll coming on, we have given him five games and he's not won yet.
                        We need a Les out thread not JFH, the poor sod must feel like a thunderbird puppet with someone pulling the strings
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                          fair enough but he does pick the team..a right winger as CF when there are 2 on the bench..a centre midfielder who starts right wing...then takes off our most effective midfielder..leaving Fer on way too long....yes its not his squad but play the best players in the best positions...
                          Keep up with the program. Everyone knows that LF picks the team and Tony is personally in charge of all transfers. They just waste money for the sake of it having redundant staff and management in every position.
                          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                            Keep up with the program. Everyone knows that LF picks the team and Tony is personally in charge of all transfers. They just waste money for the sake of it having redundant staff and management in every position.
                            Yes, Andy sinton our ambassador, his job is to meet and greet the fans before matches with him little crown. Plus bigging up the club on twitter. I wonder how much he gets paid for that.
                            Then there is our soon to be tech director Ramsey, done so well in his previous role the he seems to be close to a promotion. Everyone wants him you know, including the fa.
                            Then there is the Don himself, director of managers, buys the players and has influence on team selection and always videoed at training. Says he doesn't recruit mates but the club is now full of them.

Oh and lastly the 20stone youth development coach Andrew impey puffs around the training pitch telling the youngsters to get fit, triffik role model for the young lads.
                            No jobs for the boys here, just proper rightsorts.

The future is bright, it's so farking bright.

Comment

Right I'm going to get #### ed. Sod this cra p

Comment

Working...
                              X