Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once more clueless inexperienced managerial appointment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps hes like a woman then and says one thing and means another there's another spin on it Warnock is actually a bird

Comment

Lets be honest the fare on offer since january has been rank and that is being generous. A lot of the blame has to be given to ferdinand and the 3 year deal to Ramsay was strange to say the least. Ferdinand is and has shown he is not upto the position he has and Austin will stay put and rightly and leave in the summer for free. The only 2 people connected to QPR who have mentioned Chaz leaving was the Clueless pair Ramsay and Ferdinand.

Comment

Its not the manager its the players. Sort out the imbalance in the squad and we'll start improving.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          i will give jimmy the rest of the season.
          Very magnanimous of you hitman ! #Patience

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
            Can you answer the question "Would you give Les's time as a QPR player back in order to avoid the last 11 months?"
            I don't know why I'm answering this but if I understand what you're asking would I forfeit Les as player if it meant not having him here as DOF ? if that's what you mean it's irrelevant it's history that was another part of his life , but if you want an answer to that then yes I most certainly would rather he had never been here

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              I don't know why I'm answering this but if I understand what you're asking would I forfeit Les as player if it meant not having him here as DOF ? if that's what you mean it's irrelevant it's history that was another part of his life , but if you want an answer to that then yes I most certainly would rather he had never been here
              OK, I cant see how you can possibly say that but its your opinion.

Comment

I have high hopes for JFH.

Might not be this season but I reckon next year could be big for us

Comment

Did anyone actually expect Les' appointment to work out? When the board were making mistakes left right and centre and people wanted them to bring in 'a football man' I always thought it meant someone with some kind of management/organisational/board pedigree, not giving an ex-player a title and admin job.

Anyway JFH deserves much more time - another year at least. Let him build his own side after Charlie & some of the high earners are moved on. The club has problems at every level; the squad's misbalanced, the DOF's learning on the job, scouts are poor, board are naive, training methods and facilities are dated. The change needed won't happen overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by FACTS View Post
                    Did anyone actually expect Les' appointment to work out? When the board were making mistakes left right and centre and people wanted them to bring in 'a football man' I always thought it meant someone with some kind of management/organisational/board pedigree, not giving an ex-player a title
                    exactly, one of many baffling appointments. We have a DoF and a manager who are in post while learning their trade at this level. Fingers crossed.

Comment

• Originally posted by FACTS View Post
                      Did anyone actually expect Les' appointment to work out? When the board were making mistakes left right and centre and people wanted them to bring in 'a football man' I always thought it meant someone with some kind of management/organisational/board pedigree, not giving an ex-player a title and admin job.

Anyway JFH deserves much more time - another year at least. Let him build his own side after Charlie & some of the high earners are moved on. The club has problems at every level; the squad's misbalanced, the DOF's learning on the job, scouts are poor, board are naive, training methods and facilities are dated. The change needed won't happen overnight.
                      And that is a fact

Comment

Working...
                      X