Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once more clueless inexperienced managerial appointment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once more clueless inexperienced managerial appointment.

3 points from 12. Time to cut our losses and show JFH to way back to Stamford Bridge and take that useless Director of Football with him. Polter in the 11 instead of JET and Henry instead of cherry really? Out of his depth and clueless.

You truly are QPR's No1 Fan

Comment

We did say the first loss would start the Jimmy out shouts didn't we?

Comment

Originally posted by qprno1fan View Post
        3 points from 12. Time to cut our losses and show JFH to way back to Stamford Bridge and take that useless Director of Football with him. Polter in the 11 instead of JET and Henry instead of cherry really? Out of his depth and clueless.
        Totally agree about the players mentioned, the team still seems to lack fight since Neil left, Les having all his friends on board ain't doing the club any good
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Absolutely ####ing ridiculous

Comment

1 year contract far too long. Get rid of JFH and put our new manager on a 4 game contract. That way everyone gets a go including all the posters on here! Surely common sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
              Totally agree about the players mentioned, the team still seems to lack fight since Neil left, Les having all his friends on board ain't doing the club any good
              coming back from 2-0 against Burnley and should have won showed a lot of fight no?

Comment

Originally posted by East London R View Post
                1 year contract far too long. Get rid of JFH and put our new manager on a 4 game contract. That way everyone gets a go including all the posters on here! Surely common sense?
                Sod that. Can't we just have a guest manager for each week?

Comment

New one after every loss!

Comment

Originally posted by qprno1fan View Post
                    No QPR Fan would ask for Sir Les to go to stamford bridge. Henry is in there for experience and now that he has explained that clearly, he didn't even play badly.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
                      Sod that. Can't we just have a guest manager for each week?
                      Xfactor style auditions like Luton were going to have years back

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Silly you. Draws will get us nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          To be honest, even after most wins it seems like fans want a new manager.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Irrespective of whether you wanted Jimmy or not, point is we have him. Like it or lump it we're stuck with him until I would say mid way through next season at least. Talk should be of how to improve team not get rid of manager. I do think we're suffering from Ramsey impact. He left us with lots of catching up to do!

Comment

Tha new manager is not the problem.
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                              X