Defence tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defence tomorrow

With Perch out will we see the return of young Darnell or will it be Nedum at RB with Angella coming in?
    I'd be tempted to play Furlong to keep Nedum and Hall together as they have been so solid lately.

Furlong is not good enough for the Championship - given more time to develop he may make the grade but he is not ready yet. Perch, Onouha and Henry ahead of him.

Comment

Really not a fan of Ned at right back but tbf he really impressed against Brighton (as did Angella)
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I'd bet JFH will keep the back four that finished against Brighton - Ned at RB.

Not sure how you can say Furlong is not good enough for the Championship though without seeing him at that level.

Comment

I'd go for the back four that finished at Brighton.

Ned Angella hall kon

Think this is a great chance for Angella to make a play for cb position.

Comment

I agree, don't think we should change something that worked for us.

Comment

I would not be upset with Henry at right back. Played one game there and looked good. Keeps Ned and Hall together at CB where they have barely conceded a goal together recently.

Comment

Keep the same back four that finished the game. Clint on the bench.

Comment

Would go 3-5-2

Ned Hall Konch

Sandro

Phillips Luongo Faurlin Hoillett

Austin JET

Comment

Henry at RB today

Have not been a huge booster of Henry this season, but thought the one game he played at RB was arguably his best of the season. Keep Ned and Hall together in the middle; start Henry at RB. Only other change today, which I'm sure won't happen, is to put more speed and goal scoring ability in the midfield by substituting Chery for Fer. A Chery, Hoilett, Phillips midfield would leave their defense tired and porous by game's end.

Comment

Working...
                    X