Ramsey could be offered coaching role

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    It's got nothing to do with me it's about Ramsey what I'm asking is has anybody got real evidence he's a good coach other than what we've been told
    You just said what a coach should be able to teach, therefore you must know how to teach a player yourself, like you have no real evidence of Ramsey doing good coaching.

I cant really tell you what level of coach he is or what skills he has etc... Just based on history and general football hearsay I guess, makes me think he is a good coach for youth players.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
      You just said what a coach should be able to teach, therefore you must know how to teach a player yourself, like you have no real evidence of Ramsey doing good coaching.

I cant really tell you what level of coach he is or what skills he has etc... Just based on history and general football hearsay I guess, makes me think he is a good coach for

youth players.
      Fair do's

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        It's got nothing to do with me it's about Ramsey what I'm asking is has anybody got real evidence he's a good coach other than what we've been told
        His success rate with Spurs' reserve and youth setup is certainly something to admire.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          Yes, at Griffin Park.
          Fully deserved.

Comment

the only job i'd give him is driving the team coach

Comment

Personally wouldn't have him.. And I'm pretty sure he might want to go on and manage another first team.

He should leave, he has tried and failed. I have no issues with him as its not his fault he got appointed. He should have stayed with the youth side. They have now bought in people to replace CR and KG so what will happen there. And also, CR didn't show much faith in the youth this season so I think they might have lost a bit of respect for him?????
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Could be that CR is discussing the remainder of his contract with us and the idea came logically. Why pay someone two and a half years of good money and get nothing back? So could be that the board offered him to continue to work for the club to earn his money! Make sense to me. After all, he is a good coach, judging by the players that came through the academy at Spurs. And remember, we have Mr. Hoos as CEO.

Comment

Seems a no-brainer considering the great work he did at Spurs developing and bring through all that talent. Give him the same role again, and like Martin says, no need to pay off his contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                    Could be that CR is discussing the remainder of his contract with us and the idea came logically. Why pay someone two and a half years of good money and get nothing back? So could be that the board offered him to continue to work for the club to earn his money! Make sense to me. After all, he is a good coach, judging by the players that came through the academy at Spurs. And remember, we have Mr. Hoos as CEO.
                    As long as he just coaches the youth players I agree it makes sense, but if it id the 1st team tgen It doesn't.
                    His spell as head coach proved 1 thing and thst is that he Cannot coach them either defensively or how to set up as a unit. So I am not sure how much help he can be as part of the 1st team set up.

Comment

Working...
                    X