Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR next manager.....sky bet betting suspended .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    This seems more reliable than the Mirror....
    This.
    David Mc has a reasonably good record and it seems to be written in bullish way.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
      If this is true why are we now asking Burton for permission to speak to JFH. Why wasn't this done when Ramsey was sacked?

We really do make a long drawn out saga of these events, it's a joke.

Having a chairman stationed in London would help.
      We do have one, his name is Ruben and he generally runs the day to day operations of the club.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        We do have one, his name is Ruben and he generally runs the day to day operations of the club.
        From where tho bud? Says the bloke will interview JFH when he's back in England next week.

Comment

If this is true why are we now asking Burton for permission to speak to JFH. Why wasn't this done when Ramsey was sacked?

We really do make a long drawn out saga of these events, it's a joke.

Having a chairman stationed in London would help.
          He's not London based Nasser, is the point bakes is making. Only Lee Hoos and LF are.

Comment

I find it fustrating that you had even tell fans this.

So easy to make judgement on how to do things, but dont even know who is actually running the club right now.

I find it even funnier that we would just jump into the next manager without interviewing. Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
              I find it fustrating that you had even tell fans this.

So easy to make judgement on how to do things, but dont even know who is actually running the club right now.

I find it even funnier that we would just jump into the next manager without interviewing. Crazy.
              He doesn't need to tell me anything about Qpr. That really isn't the point i'm trying to make.

Comment

He doesn't need to tell me anything about Qpr. That really isn't the point i'm trying to make.

Comment

Betting suspended across the board.

It's Colin. I dunno why they didn't just let him get on with it in the first place, what a shambles.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    It's Colin.
                    Sauce?

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                      Sauce?
                      cross over posts.... my only source is the market, when they all suspend after a plunge that is normally that.

Comment

No,no,,no
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

cross over posts.... my only source is the market, when they all suspend after a plunge that is normally that.
                          But suspended with JFH at really silly odds on, and warnock at make people rich odds, so what does that say?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            He's not London based Nasser, is the point bakes is making. Only Lee Hoos and LF are.
                            My point being that if someone is in London when relevant, that should be good enough. He doesn't have to be there every week, but I've seen Ruben at most games if I'm not mistaken and he is very clearly running the club based of the info I've seen, so why should it matter that the bloke is occasionally abroad. The people complaining about the time it takes us to do this are the same that were complaining in hindsight about how quick we were to appointing some other managers. We're doing things the right way now and some are just looking to complain about any process the club undertakes.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

My point being that if someone is in London when relevant, that should be good enough. He doesn't have to be there every week, but I've seen Ruben at most games if I'm not mistaken and he is very clearly running the club based of the info I've seen, so why should it matter that the bloke is occasionally abroad. The people complaining about the time it takes us to do this are the same that were complaining in hindsight about how quick we were to appointing some other managers. We're doing things the right way now and some are just looking to complain about any process the club undertakes.
                              Yes, all fair points.

Comment

Betting was suspended at about 10.00pm last night, seems strange there is still no announcement if it was going to be NW. Fingers crossed on my behalf as I would like JFH to get the job.

Comment

Working...
                                X