Why this vile cheat must be Kicked out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    scott, you are judging his character, which we all agree stinks.

Sometimes though, you have to look outside to get a clearer picture.
    All i can see is Tescos mate
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Ask Quaz - he started it
      David

Comment

Care to expand that comment Pete? How well do you know Piquet Jnr to know he had no splinters in that part of his body??

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
          Thanks, I thought so as well. I'm still trying to work out why you just cant say he is a disgrace, deserves everything he gets and the sooner he goes the better, instead of all the other wolley fluff. Yes, thank's Flab for what you done, but in a years time, he will be remembered as the person who "masterminding probably the worst case of cheating in sporting history" according the the Sun's Steve Howard and the person (First ?) who got thrown out of Football, after failing a fit and proper test.

"It's easy for people to #### him off and blame him for all the bad press...."
          Question: Who's fault is it we are getting all the bad press then ?
          Paul, I've never defended him in the past. In fact I've been one of his biggest crittics from my past rants about him. He's an egotistical mentalist who hates not being in control. The guy at times comes across an a**e-hole and would probably sell his own child if it meant he was able to dictate their lives. This is the reason why I don't want him as part of our club anymore, but my point is that many are forgetting what he did for OUR club when it was on it's knees.

Credit where it's due and all that.

Some say we don't know for 'fact' that we wouldn't have a club which is true, but one things for certain, we'd not have the tallent we have now and with administation costing us a points deduction, we'd be plying our trade at a lower level, that i'm sure of. The lower you play, the less chance of investment coming in. Sure, Notts County managed it but realistically the chances of a decent investment for a club playing below the 2nd tier of English football is slim to none.

Again, I DO NOT condone what Flav has done, nor do I think the sun shines out of his proverbial backside, but I DO feel he deserves to at least be acknowledged for his investment in QPR. There is no doubt he wanted us to be a successful club. He tried and although not failed, he's not taken us to where we expected to be. A 'project' too far for him, maybe?

Eiter way, let's not make him out to be nothing but a monster. He is the man who saved us from at least an uncertain future.

Again, thank you Flav.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Why are we talking about murder??

Piquet JNR, crashed, got up, walked back striaght away

with not even a blister on his a.rse
            it was an example how when there are multiple people at fault that it's not just one that should take the complete blame.......they are "all" accountable

Comment

Originally posted by davidla80 View Post
              Ask Quaz - he started it
              David
              ssshhhhhhh

Comment

I Love Flavio!!!! Rangers Saviour!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                  Paul, I've never defended him in the past. In fact I've been one of his biggest crittics from my past rants about him. Him an egotistical mentalist who hates not being in control. The guy at times comes across an a**e-hole and would probably sell his own child if it meant he was able to dictate their lives. This is the reason why I don't want him as part of our club anymore, but my point is that many are forgetting what he did for OUR club when it was on it's knees.

Credit where it's due and all that.

Some say we don't know for 'fact' that we wouldn't have a club which is true, but one things for certain, we'd not have the tallent we have now and with administation costing us a points deduction, we'd be plying our trade at a lower level, that i'm sure of. The lower you play, the less chance of invest coming in. Sure, Notts County managed it but realistically the chances of decent investment for a club playing below the 2nd tier of English football is slim to none.

Again, I DO NOT condone what Flav has done, nor do I think the sun shines out of his proverbial backside, but I DO feel he deserves to at least be acknowledged for his investment in QPR. There is no doubt he wanted us to be a successful club. He tried and although not failed, he's not taken us to where we expected to be. A 'project' too far for him, maybe?

Eiter way, let's not make him out to be nothing but a monster. He is the man who saved us from at least an uncertain future.

Again, thank you Flav.
                  Ditto.

If he does go, I hope his shares are bought by someone who cares about the club and would invest to finish off the 'project' to get QPR into the Prem League and challenging for honours.

Comment

I still don't think some understand what flavio has bought to this club apart from saving it,and what he would still bring in future.It's like a class full of spoilt brats..........

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
                      I still don't think some understand what flavio has bought to this club apart from saving it,and what he would still bring in future.It's like a class full of spoilt brats..........
                      I think most do understand the good things, but chose to see the bad things too... and make their mind up based on balancing the two out.

Some however (in both "camps"), can/will only see one side of the coin, and just think that everyone else is wrong, spoilt, stupid, blind etc... and get all frustrated and angry about that.

It's not a one-sided argument... or it shouldn't be.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbo View Post
                        I think most do understand the good things, but chose to see the bad things too... and make their mind up based on balancing the two out.

Some however (in both "camps"), can/will only see one side of the coin, and just think that everyone else is wrong, spoilt, stupid, blind etc... and get all frustrated and angry about that.

Post of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
                          I'm genuinely not sure if your arguement is: because Flavio has done so much for the club we shouldn't speak against him.

David

Comment

Originally posted by Robbo View Post

Exactly right mate hence why I'm trying to let people know they are forgetting what good he's done. It's just a bit unfair to brand him a complete monster when he has given this club another chance to become a top side once again.
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                              Exactly right mate hence why I'm trying to let people know they are forgetting what good he's done. It's just a bit unfair to brand him a complete monster when he has given this club another chance to become a top side once again.
                              Totally agree.
                              I personally don't think anyone who shows complete zero appreciation of both sides of the coin regarding Briatore has a valid argument in this.

Comment

I have never liked the bloke but to be honest I think he should stay at qpr The sort of thing he has done is nothing new ,but he was the unlucky one who got caught or rather upset someone who then got his revenge and dropped him in it.
                                I have to say Im glad he decided to join qpr Along with the others Have you ever thought If GP had not of got good backers for qpr we could be playing stevenage on a saturday afternoon :horror:

Comment

Working...
                                X