He's allegdly bringing his mate Charlie
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Paddy Kenny
Collapse
X
-
I think his upset was with the way he had been treated by the management at that time, which to be fair wasn't great as Green wasn't treated particularly well either, almost made the scapegoat ! He was part of our Championship winning side so that is where I will place him.Comment
-
This is spot on. Il be giving the karnt some stick if he goes on the pitch. Was venemous towards the club after he left. Farking cowards move IMHO. Throwing his toys out because he got moved on. As others have said, no farking idea why he is doing it?Wasn't one comment. Secondly it was the venom and disdain in which he held our club. Not to mention ringing staff and officials up to sl@g them off. Now he's a guest of honour
If he gets introduced on the pitch he'll get hammered. I'll be throwing a few fks into him I tell ya.
As for the Barton comment above - difference is he made his comments whilst here and then knuckle down to turn it around and now only has good things to say about the club.Comment
-
Only at qpr could you do all that and get paraded on the pitch like a hero. Another mental decision by the club. Just never ends.Wasn't one comment. Secondly it was the venom and disdain in which he held our club. Not to mention ringing staff and officials up to sl@g them off. Now he's a guest of honour
If he gets introduced on the pitch he'll get hammered. I'll be throwing a few fks into him I tell ya.Comment
-
Banning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852Comment
-
No please don't. Lets leave "uncle" alone with such trivial stuff. He will think we are all total dopes.Comment
-
You are right of course, because I really care about what that buffoon thinks of me and other fans at this point. Maybe if he likes us enough, he will actually run QPR competently?
Banning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852Comment
-
"What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment
-
Banning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852Comment
-
His behaviour that involves doing a whole lot of work for fans. What he hasn't gotten right with the pitch, he has most certainly gotten right with the fans, if you can't see that, you need to find a better view of the situation. The amount of work he does for fans is so much more than most other owners of clubs would ever do."What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment
-
I've got all the time in the world for Paddy. Loved him as a player and the club treated him like #### and I don't blame him for the tweet/phone call.
Imagen you're seeing a bird and thing are going really well with her and you've always been there for her and gone above and beyond. Couple of years into it, even though you've been great she decides she can do better but doesn't dump you straight away. She leads you on all summer long even though you know shes just waiting to get another bloke first. She won't let you go until she has this other bloke. The day comes when she finally find this other bloke and lets you go which probably just pisses you off. A couple of weks later you find out that this bloke ####s up big time, can you really be blamed for make a drunk phone call and posting a drunk tweet to rub it in?Comment
-
Nice1 cookieI've got all the time in the world for Paddy. Loved him as a player and the club treated him like #### and I don't blame him for the tweet/phone call.
Imagen you're seeing a bird and thing are going really well with her and you've always been there for her and gone above and beyond. Couple of years into it, even though you've been great she decides she can do better but doesn't dump you straight away. She leads you on all summer long even though you know shes just waiting to get another bloke first. She won't let you go until she has this other bloke. The day comes when she finally find this other bloke and lets you go which probably just pisses you off. A couple of weks later you find out that this bloke ####s up big time, can you really be blamed for make a drunk phone call and posting a drunk tweet to rub it in?
Comment
Comment