Warnock-ian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock-ian

Just caught up with the post game interview with Warnock -- unlike Redknapp's scowly non-answers, and Chris Ramsey's pained shallowness, Warnock lis clear, informative, upbeat and prescriptive. Like all of that, and could see Neil continuing on with the Club as Manager at least through the end of the season (versus making a rushed move for another bloke on a long term contract which many or may not be right for us).

Just watched this myself..............Neil to the end of the season is my choice. If he wants to do it, that is.
    He says we need a couple of players and the board are positive, I really hope they give him another go.
    I realise if he does get the chance and it doesn't go as planned I will get this chucked in my face, but I genuinely believe he is the right man to lift
    this club of ours again.

Comment

Who's Ian and how's he linked with Warnock?
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Great interview. Honest. And encouraging.

Comment

Love his chat about Ale, clearly communicate well. Also love his stirring about PNE Players. Fantastic
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Easy at this point, but I remember him being just as bad as all of the rest once we started losing in the premiership...blaming referees, luck, you name it. Don't get me wrong, I loved Warnock, couldn't believe Fernandes could be so stupid as to sack him and I'm more than happy to have him back....but come on guys, rose tinted specs and all that, he's no saint :-)

Comment

Working...
            X