Twitter Rumour TF looking to sell up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    So who will buy the shares if they are worth sod all.?
    You and Kirill?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      If, and that's a big if, this document is true, then that's a step in the right direction.
      Yes it's true, you can also spend a whole £1 and download it for yourself.

Comment

Sell it to Amit please .

Comment

Tony Fernandes Tweet.
          Qpr fans should manage expectations. No club is more transparent than us. Lots and lots been done

Comment

Reading the comments of some on here, you would have thought QPR was founded in 2011 by TF. We were a moderately successful, well run club before TF (albeit quite a long time before) and we will be a well run club after him. As for the numpty's arguing what a great man he is for wiping off £180m of debt - all of that debt was accrued during his tenure as owner of the club, so how exactly is he the saviour if he caused the problem in the first place? Let's not forget, this is a man who has a track record of getting his sporting ventures millions in the red, and then riding off into the sunset when he's had enough. He's been here over 4 years, we've bounced from one abject failure of a season to another, and we are in a worse place now than we were when he took over. If he has any sense, he'll cut his loses and run while he still can.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Tony Fernandes Tweet.
              Qpr fans should manage expectations. No club is more transparent than us. Lots and lots been done
              Yep, the mess is there for all to see.

How is Warren farm getting on? Spade in the ground yet?
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                Reading the comments of some on here, you would have thought QPR was founded in 2011 by TF. We were a moderately successful, well run club before TF (albeit quite a long time before) and we will be a well run club after him. As for the numpty's arguing what a great man he is for wiping off £180m of debt - all of that debt was accrued during his tenure as owner of the club, so how exactly is he the saviour if he caused the problem in the first place? Let's not forget, this is a man who has a track record of getting his sporting ventures millions in the red, and then riding off into the sunset when he's had enough. He's been here over 4 years, we've bounced from one abject failure of a season to another, and we are in a worse place now than we were when he took over. If he has any sense, he'll cut his loses and run while he still can.
                Great post brother.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Tony Fernandes Tweet.
                  So he isn't denying the rumours then?

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                    Your memory is shorter than anyone's or your idea of failure is a lot different to mine. Cos in and out the premiership every other year and a play off final win at Wembley is not failure in any stretch of qpr history. Been our most successful years in decades. But you have it as failure eh brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Maidohoops View Post
                      Yes it's true, you can also spend a whole £1 and download it for yourself.
                      yep... definitely true. pdf of the full 4 page form can be viewed for free on the companies house website "qpr holdings filing history", it's the first entry "06 Nov 2015: Statement of capital following an allotment of shares on 12 October 2015 - GBP 276,922,910.3"

Comment

Don't really understand the document posted but I don't see anyones signature on it so I'll believe it when I hear it from the horses mouth.

If we've just had 180million debt wiped off, that would be a good day in anyones book. Looks like a Al-Fayed move to me.

Comment

Cos in and out the premiership every other year and a play off final win at Wembley is not failure...
                          We were already IN the PL when he took over, so why would we have needed to get IN again, Wembley or otherwise? As for the OUT of the PL bit, that is not an achievement in my book.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Your memory is shorter than anyone's or your idea of failure is a lot different to mine. Cos in and out the premiership every other year and a play off final win at Wembley is not failure in any stretch of qpr history. Been our most successful years in decades. But you have it as failure eh brother.
                            That pretty much bang on Kev,,,,,except for krills comment ,,,

I would be more worried about the unknown if he were to leave

Comment

Hoos stated a couple weeks back warren farm had been agreed with Ealing council but thats all . Do the club have to wait for land fill 1st ? !
                              Warren farm wont be seen for a while yet , that was unfair Hits T F has got the deal in place none of us know what other hitches are in the way of work starting

Comment

Your memory is shorter than anyone's or your idea of failure is a lot different to mine. Cos in and out the premiership every other year and a play off final,win at Wembley is not failure in any stretch of qpr history.
                                Not that I was talking about our performances when refering to our moderately successful past (I was actually commenting on the running of the club), but how much was our wage bill during the glory days of 2 relegations in 3 years? That's right, more than that of Borussia Dortmund and Athletico Madrid. By definition, relegation is failure. If you consider that to be a success, then nothing I can post will make you change your mind on TF.

Comment

Working...
                                X