QPR or Foolham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    same position we started ? You gotta be a fresh one, support us but think most clubs better run than us.?? So is it Fulham or Chelsea for you? Ramsey's gone only positive thoughts from now on .
    This.

The Qpr hating has to end. Everyone else despises us, we don't need our own on the turn as well.

Fulham are #### and always will be. The end

Comment

Will we offer more Money? Didn't Tim Ream go to Fulham because they offered more?

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
        Proper myth that fulham are a well run club. Done 12 mil on mitoglu the season they went down played about 4 games no goals n loaned out .50k a week hes on.
        Done 11 mil on McCormack alone last season plus other signings which came to a 15 mil outlay in total and nearly went down again.
        Got big earners like Parker n Ruiz still on there books They got untold debt mounting as cash from prems going to run out soon.
        Spent another 8mil this season also on players. And still pony n seeking there 5th manager in 2 seasons. Joke outfit .
        This with bells on. We are a circus of a club, but they're no better at all. Trying my best to take any bias out of it and putting myself in the shoes of an unemployed manager being pursued by both us & Fulham, I think we are a better option.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          This.

The Qpr hating has to end. Everyone else despises us, we don't need our own on the turn as well.

Fulham are #### and always will be. The end
          a manager will go Fulham for the river views , no aggro and no passion. Pick up his wages. Takes a man to come to Rangers , think Fulham serve hot dogs and burgers with red onions from real hard standing buildings. No caravans for those p o o fs
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Pearson or JFH choosing between Fulham or QPR? I'll bet they'd prefer to wait for the Brentford job.

Comment

Working...
            X