No announcement yet.

Loan Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No he won't use the loan market. He has to take the job 1st, and he's not interested full time

Comment

Centre back and a striker. Spoilt for choice in midfield.

Comment

I cannot believe anyone who's watched us this season could think we're spoilt for choice in midfield. Lots of choice. All of them spoiled.

Comment

I felt he could do a job but got shouted down, also the Brentford lad, I saw him against Yeovil in the play off's, good player. My brother in law is Brentford so I see a bit of them, so you could imagine my house last Friday night.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Sandro faurlin toszer luongo chery Phillips hoilett fer gladwin jet ......best midfield/attack in championship. Warnock will get them playing now. Watch the difference in them

Comment

Hope you are right.
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                Hope you are right.
                Warnock does it with all his sides. He comes in and keeps it simple. Every player knows what there doing. Then he gives them that confidence to do what there good at. It's why he's so good at this level and has the promotions to show it. Pearsons the same like that aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                  Sandro faurlin toszer luongo chery Phillips hoilett fer gladwin jet ......best midfield/attack in championship. Warnock will get them playing now. Watch the difference in them
                  I hope your right. But my point is specifically about the two CMs in 4231 and even 442. They- bar Luongo at Chatlton- have been persistently awful. All season. No creativity. And not much of a shield. That's what we lack: A O'Hara. Perhaps even a Joey...

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    I hope your right. But my point is specifically about the two CMs in 4231 and even 442. They- bar Luongo at Chatlton- have been persistently awful. All season. No creativity. And not much of a shield. That's what we lack: A O'Hara. Perhaps even a Joey...
                    I agree with u 77 . Thing is we had ramsey in charge. As I just posted it was a mess before. Players didn't have a clue what they was doing. What the formation was. Being dropped then recalled . being played out of position . Complete circus. Warnock will bring some common sense. Simple tactics and passion.

Comment

Here's hopiing. Delighted with Neil. I'd keep him for the rest of the season.

Comment

Same mate. More than happy with sir Neil. Hopefully were go on a run soon and get some confidence back in the players.

Comment

Most are. Hope he starts well and we get back to winning ways, or the usual suspects will be calling for his head.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2