Loan Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loan Window

Closes on the 25th. Wonder if Warno will use it ?

CB, RB and maybe LB.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

A sensible ball carrying central midfielder of the type every decent championship side has, is what we really, really need.

Comment

Yep I can certainly see him doing something eith the defence

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          A sensible ball carrying central midfielder of the type every decent championship side has, is what we really, really need.
          What like Leroy Fer?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            What like Leroy Fer?
            or Luongo

think CM is probably one area we are good for (if they stay fit)

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              What like Leroy Fer?
              He's a No10 mate. Has never played central midfield. Not known for carrying the ball a distance IMHO. FEr been wasted out on the left a couple of time. Luongo could d that in CM. Did it very well at Charlton first half, but Ransey and Les thereafter played him out of position, so keeping Fer out of the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                or Luongo

think CM is probably one area we are good for (if they stay fit)
                Central midfield is where we are totally, absolutely, completely rubbish.

Comment

Agree we need a playmaker in CM and maybe a RB.

Comment

Central midfield is where we are totally, absolutely, completely rubbish.
                    Just misused, not actually low quality. Tozser, Luongo, Faurlin, Sandro, Doughty, Comley even. All deep CM's. Only because Henry hasn't matched the quality of performance we saw last season does our team look poor there.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Just misused, not actually low quality. Tozser, Luongo, Faurlin, Sandro, Doughty, Comley even. All deep CM's. Only because Henry hasn't matched the quality of performance we saw last season does our team look poor there.
                      Brilliant on paper maybe. Totally, woefully s hit on the pitch. Every time we've played. Bar first half at Charlton.

Comment

Brilliant on paper maybe. Totally, woefully s hit on the pitch. Every time we've played. Bar first half at Charlton.
                        MK we looked good in cm, Hull too, Huddersfield, Cardiff wasn't bad. Neil knows how to get brilliant players on paper performing like brilliant players on the pitch. Ale and Clint will be up for it and help a lot too.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

If Warnock is only going to be here for a week I doubt he will anything.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            MK we looked good in cm, Hull too, Huddersfield, Cardiff wasn't bad. Neil knows how to get brilliant players on paper performing like brilliant players on the pitch. Ale and Clint will be up for it and help a lot too.
                            Poor all season there. The two CMs. Bar Luongo at Charton. Jamie O'Hara exemplies what you need from a CM in the championship. He ran the show when Fulham whipped our a ss. The big Viera look a like at Brentford, too. We've been lightweight and poor in the middle. But Neil will certainly make a difference, I agree. It's time for that a sshole Sandro to step up the plate. Clint is always up for anything....

Comment

Poor all season there. The two CMs. Bar Luongo at Charton. Jamie O'Hara exemplies what you need from a CM in the championship. He ran the show when Fulham whipped our a ss. The big Viera look a like at Brentford, too. We've been lightweight and poor in the middle. But Neil will certainly make a difference, I agree. It's time for that a sshole Sandro to step up the plate. Clint is always up for anything....
                              Spot on. O'Hara was different gravy against us and we all thought he'd be useless when his name was bandied about.

Comment

Working...
                              X