Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Mate if he doesn't work I think it only proves that we are cursed! Every good prospect or player that comes here turns to sh@t
    If this does work out well for us, we could finally be looking at getting that stability we have craved and needed for so long.
    yes mate!!

Comment

• A genuinely exciting appointment !

Comment

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
        Thought that was impossible:
        Last time I checked, Christophe Lemaitre was white?
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Could be the 1st ever successful black manager in history which will be a big incentive for him
          I would probably say that Jean Tigana has that title.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            I would probably say that Jean Tigana has that title.
            Frank rijkaard managed 5 years at Barcelona which isn't a bad job to be fair

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
              Frank rijkaard managed 5 years at Barcelona which isn't a bad job to be fair
              Ah but Tigana won the French league 8 years before Rijkaard won the Spanish league...

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Could be the 1st ever successful black manager in history which will be a big incentive for him
                Judging by interviews I've seen and read from him I don't think he even considers that for motivation, I don't personally know the guy so I can't say for sure, just my opinion!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Ah but Tigana won the French league 8 years before Rijkaard won the Spanish league...
                  Yep I missed the important 1st ever in the previous post

Comment

• If this news is true then we must have offered some serious wedge as why else would you leave a job where you can do no wrong for QPR !!!?

Comment

If this news is true then we must have offered some serious wedge as why else would you leave a job where you can do no wrong for QPR !!!?
                      Because it's a bigger job ? With a bigger budget and genuine chance of premier league football ? With a chairman who supports what his managers wants even if he is a pain in the #### . For all of our faults rangers are a good club and this is a good job .

Comment

Because it's a bigger job ? With a bigger budget and genuine chance of premier league football ? With a chairman who supports what his managers wants even if he is a pain in the #### . For all of our faults rangers are a good club and this is a good job .
                        Exactly. How far can he take Burton? Id say exactly where they are now and thats temporary.

Comment

Might be a bigger job but we'll be playing Burton next season.

Comment

If he joins us, be interesting to see how Burton fare.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              If he joins us, be interesting to see how Burton fare.
                              Well run club - get a decent appointment and they'll be ok. Rumours of Clough going back - can't see that being the worst move for them.

Comment

And we will probably smash them

Comment

Working...
                                X