Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PNE - thoughts?

Hello there - PNE fan in peace.

Just wondering what your thoughts are ahead of this weekend's game?

How do you perceive us as opponents? Are you confident?

I see your manager is under pressure.

We've recently hit a decent patch of form, and play much better on the road than we do at home so it could be an interesting game.

Cheers.

Originally posted by beckford View Post

We've recently hit a decent patch of form, and play much better on the road than we do at home so it could be an interesting game.

Cheers.
    Right now, I really could not give a flying fark.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

We will just Nick it, it's how home form keeping us out off the bottom six at the moment
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Awright beckford.
        thought ahead of this weekend's game?.....Oh ffs

How do you perceive us as opponents.....If you can pass to each and have a gameplan, we're in trouble

Are you confident?...Bout as confident as a bacon butty seller outside a mosque

Comment

Cheers.
          We're likely to win as we only beat teams below us and Ramsey (if he's there) desperately needs a win.

I see your results have been improving recently but I still see you as lower mid table side. Think you will probably come for a point and be happy for that, and If Ramsey negative nuts goes all 8 man defence at the back again you may get it.

Comment

your fans will encounter a toxic atmosphere, not towards any Preston fan I must add, but towards our manager who, to put it mildly, is struggling. Under his guidance we are looking like a relegated side rather than one that should be pushing for a top six spot. Going to be interesting watch that's for sure
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Cheers.
              Atmosphere will be very edgy as a lot of supporters are not happy with the manager or style of football. We should be in the play off spots but are surrendering to teams away from home and just losing near on every away game now. Saying that at home our players are more than capable of beating most teams in this division and I'm very confident we will beat you, even if we don't play you off the park.. Think you will enjoy the day and the football but come away with nothing.

Comment

reckon we will just nick it , but can see it being a drab affair , we as supporters deserve better

Comment

On paper we have a great team at this level. As Brian Clough once said though football is played on grass not paper!

We have the ability to hurt other teams and until recently we were scoring and conceding lots and generally at home got the job done. Last two or three games though we look bereft of ideas and not offering much up front. Your main issue may be Charlie Austin coming back from injury at home may give us a bit more edge than of late. If Leroy Fer plays he is more than capable of causing problems too.

Looking further back though our central midfield pairing has been dire and our defence has been wobbly most of the season. If you play high tempo and deny us space going forwards you have a reasonable chance of getting something out of it.

For some reason though I fancy us to sneak it but only just. Would buy our manager some more time but have to say have never seen an Rs team look so disinterested. Bunch of mongrels!

Comment

Watched you guys last week didn't see anything to worry about ,but we're so bad you could nick it, and that should be the end of the clown we have in charge
                    And do us all a favour

Comment

Should be winning this game. You never know though. Especially with fans turning on everyone including each other.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Cheers.
                        Best time to play us tbf. The players ain't got an absolute danny what there supposed to be doing or formation there playing. And rams.h.it will be smoking the finest woodbine before pulling names out of a hat for the starting 11. Just turn up and you should nick a draw.

Comment

As Ramsey is very close to getting the bullet, we will win 3-0. ps I smell a Brentford fan on a wind up.

Comment

Cheers for the comments.

The general consensus from our end is that we'd settle for a point, as would Simon Grayson. An away point would be a good way to end this decent run of results before the international break.

Although, considering that Ramsey looks out of his depth as a no.1, you concede your fair share of goals, and we play better away, there is a chance for us to nick a win.

If Charlie Austin turns up though you'll probably win comfortably I would have thought.

Comment

Cheers for the comments.

The general consensus from our end is that we'd settle for a point, as would Simon Grayson. An away point would be a good way to end this decent run of results before the international break.

Although, considering that Ramsey looks out of his depth as a no.1, you concede your fair share of goals, and we play better away, there is a chance for us to nick a win.

If Charlie Austin turns up though you'll probably win comfortably I would have thought.
                              curiosity killed the cat

Comment

Working...
                              X