Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
CR plan for tonight
Collapse
X
-
-
Right martin, you are clement for this monet in time, tell us what he's given away and how you would use this secret information stupidly leaked by #RamseyOut.Comment
-
Here's a quote from the full interview on the qpr site:
Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/ch...0G6d1Yg4Eo7.99This gives us a chance to get straight back on the horse, and to try to rectify that result"What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment
-
Hahaha on the front foot with Mrs Henry most probablynsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Comment
-
Your theory has gone out the window nas. Thorne is suspended.Well looking at their strengths and weaknesses, they have a tendency to hold the lead while we have a tendency to come back from losing so it will be a very interesting battle. Expect them to take an early lead before we get the jets back and start playing football like we should. If we want to get anything out of this game, we are going to have to shoot... a lot, as according to whoscored.com they are weak at defending long shot opportunities. We're going to have to play on the counter because we won't be holding the ball this game with the form Thorne is in. More interestingly, Olly made the point that Matty P and Tom Ince used to play together and according to him, always tried to 'outskill' the other so expect good performances from both of them, meaning we will need to hold our own on the left hand side because that's most likely where they will attack us from. If Hill was fit, I wouldn't have any concerns dealing with martin but expect Onuoha to move back to centre and Perchy on the right, meaning that if Hall keeps his place, he'll be dealing with the side of Ince and Martin, while Ned will be working on Russell and Martin. I think we may see a Chery goal given his propensity to shoot, as well as a Matty Phillips goal and (if he plays) Jet could get on the score sheet. I'd say that the difference makers in this game for us would be: Fer, Sandro (If available), Toszer (if not played next to King Kelvin), Chaz, JET, Chery and Phillips. These are players who will shoot often, from anywhere on the pitch and with scott carson in goal, anything is possible, so getting them involved over the course of the 90 minutes will be key. I always plump on us winning but we will need that extra bit of energy to get it today so the likely result will be a draw IMO if we can keep our cool.Comment
-
Comment
-
Ha ha ha ha. How foolish do you #RamseyOut haters feel now, coating him off for giving away our 'front foot' game plan. Well you are the fools, cos it was a trick. A total red herring just to fool Derby.
Comment
-
I hope the players are on the front foot and also Cr straight out the doorComment
-
Front foot with that team selection. Absolute buffoon. Embarrassment of riches at his disposal. Bloke has not got a clue.Comment
Comment