Before the match has even started, CR already is making it public how he is going to play tonight. "We'll be on the front foot tonight....' he said. Now who in earth will show his cards? Normally you keep them close to your chest to be able to surprise the opponent!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
CR plan for tonight
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
-
-
The plan for the next three of four games should be to keep a clean sheet that's the minimum and build from there. The defence has been shocking so clean sheets have to be the priority. I myself thought at Brentford we looked more organised and robust at the back goal aside.Comment
-
We got one of the most best stickers last season in the prem and he touches the ball once v brentford in 30 mins says it allR'sComment
-
Unfortunately Ned was busy with something unrelated to the job at hand at that particular point in time...The plan for the next three of four games should be to keep a clean sheet that's the minimum and build from there. The defence has been shocking so clean sheets have to be the priority. I myself thought at Brentford we looked more organised and robust at the back goal aside.Comment
-
He's telling us what we want to hear . Ultimately what will happen is Derby will pen us in playing high tempo football and we will #### our pants like a virgin on a promise . If love to be proved wrong but I've heard the same old recycled storey so many times . Oh #### it COYRSComment
-
Ah!!,....you see the man's a genius afterall
We will surprise the opponent. Because now when we go out on the backfoot and not string 3 passes together, Derby players, fans, stewards, hot dog sellers etc, will be
laughing so hard, we'll drag em down to our level, and beat em with experienceComment
-
So now CR saying we want to attack is a reason to criticise him?"What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment
-
Come on Nas, give us some positive vibe...... The only positive i can gleen for tonight is the fact we have some decent players and last time we thought we were gonna get hammered the players turned up and put a performance in (Wolves away).
Give us some hope bud.... ?Comment
Comment