Team of passengers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team of passengers

What else do we expect. For me everyone apart from Hall, Hill and Ned were passengers

Lack heart, commitment, tenacity in fact everything you expect from a professional footballer

These kants are doing what most of us would do for free but they can't string a pass together or put there foot in. It's not good enough not on and time for a change

#### poor again but I think the players are as suprised as us to find this ######## still in a job.

Comment

Even when we were $hit in the Prem we rated our players

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        #### poor again but I think the players are as suprised as us to find this ######## still in a job.
        No excuse mate plum in charge of not no excuse for not being able to pass or tackle. There heartless and I don't often say this they don't care

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          What else do we expect. For me everyone apart from Hall, Hill and Ned were passengers

Lack heart, commitment, tenacity in fact everything you expect from a professional footballer

These kants are doing what most of us would do for free but they can't string a pass together or put there foot in. It's not good enough not on and time for a change
          IMO Nervous Ned was a passenger, lacked sharpness and concentration, turned to easily.. Positioning terrible, totally out of touch with the game. Same old Onouha.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

I dont blame the players YET they play to instructions , but can see them loosing pride in playing for the club it's draining out of them thats the biggest danger is the longer it goes the harder it gets to shake off .
            Make no mistake we are bottom 3 quality it'going to be a struggle

Comment

a team that rarely pass to eachother , just hoof the ball up and hope for the best . ramsey couldn't even look at us as he trudged off the pitch . we do our bit turning up and singing . this team don't deserve us

Comment

72 this team dont deserve to have that man in charge

Comment

Only men I'd keep after tonight is Hall and Jet! The rest can do one

Comment

Phillips makes my blood boil. Absolute wet wipe that bloke. Bottle job. No wonder no one coughed up 10 million for him.

Comment

Who priced him? Aint even a million pound player

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        No excuse mate plum in charge of not no excuse for not being able to pass or tackle. There heartless and I don't often say this they don't care
                        Spot on. You can't manage inability.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          I dont blame the players YET they play to instructions , but can see them loosing pride in playing for the club it's draining out of them thats the biggest danger is the longer it goes the harder it gets to shake off .
                          Make no mistake we are bottom 3 quality it'going to be a struggle
                          If they are playing to instructions then Ramsey must be telling them to bottle out of challenges , hoof the ball up to nobody and pass to the opposition . He must also be telling them to show absolute no desire or fight to try and get back into the game and to have no self worth or pride . I want Ramsey gone now but the 'players' must also shoulder a huge proportion of the blame

Comment

Working...
                          X