Go !
    R's

Comment

• Ramsey on Training, tactics, plans, match day plans

#RamseyOut

http://www.someecards.com/usercards/...84d3036a57e4bc

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Defended him to the hilt but seriously he can #### off out my club. Useless ######. Embarrassed on TV in a derby for the second time in a month.

Bit knee jerk maybe. Bit drunk maybe. But #### off Ramsey.
        Very fickle from the OP who was defending the manager last Saturday, but obviously I agree with him.

I have been consistently 'Ramsey out' throughout the season, even after unconvincing wins against relegation fodder (Bolton, MK Dons). All the signs indicate that he is inept. The odd victory here and there doesn't change my mind. He is unable to adapt to the opposition's tactics - his team selections suggest he picks names out of a hat and hopes for the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
          Very fickle from the OP who was defending the manager last Saturday, but obviously I agree with him.

I have been consistently 'Ramsey out' throughout the season, even after unconvincing wins against relegation fodder (Bolton, MK Dons). All the signs indicate that he is inept. The odd victory here and there doesn't change my mind. He is unable to adapt to the opposition's tactics - his team selections suggest he picks names out of a hat and hopes for the best.
          Fickle? Straw that broke the camels back - am I in the wrong for wanting our manager to work and trying to defend him?
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Defended him to the hilt but seriously he can #### off out my club. Useless ######. Embarrassed on TV in a derby for the second time in a month.

I cant see it just yet mate, they have only just agreed to giving Neil Warnock a three day a week contract to help Ramsey, i reckon he will get at least a couple of months to work with CR to see if he can change the way the team is playing, at the end of the day though its all about the players .

Comment

Wanted him to succeed I really did but tactically he has no clue. Against Sheff Weds he takes JET off with us being the better side and puts Fer up top, Fer couldn't hold anything up so the ball kept coming back at us all of a sudden, swinging favour back to them.
              Then last night he takes off Chery and Luongo for a winger and a striker, which on the face of it seems fine. But he left 2 holding midfielders on! So we essentially then had 2 wingers and 2 strikers but no one in the middle of the park to link up play and get the ball to them.
              This is just in the last couple of weeks, I've tried to put the Fulham game behind me. I imagine he is a fantastic coach but clearly he cannot set up a team to play and win a football match.

Comment

• If only Bhatia was in charge. If only! Fernandes will obviously never learn.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

I wouldn't call it fickle, I'd call it finally having enough.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Can't believe there is even one argument for Ramsey. Embarrassed in 2 derbies where we showed no fight is the managers fault. End of.

Comment

Not fickle in the slightest . Matty had been all for supporting Ramsey but last night was the final straw for many myself included and nothing will change my mind

Comment

• Very surprised the club has not acted today. That to me means we're lumbered with one of the worst managers in the football league for a bit longer......maybe all season!

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                          Very surprised the club has not acted today. That to me means we're lumbered with one of the worst managers in the football league for a bit longer......maybe all season!
                          So am I James
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Paul Lambert, anyone? He can build and organize a team.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopper View Post
                              Can't believe there is even one argument for Ramsey. Embarrassed in 2 derbies where we showed no fight is the managers fault. End of.
                              don't forget Charlton, since they breezed past us they've picked up 7 points in 13 games
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                                Very surprised the club has not acted today. That to me means we're lumbered with one of the worst managers in the football league for a bit longer......maybe all season!
                                I think we are too nice as fans to be honest.

At any othe club the fans would have protested or made their feelings heard whereas we just sit back and take this Shiite.

I think the fight has been sucked out of many of us due to the continual failures we have endured.

Think we should start on Saturday wit a rousing chorus of "we want Ramsey out" so there is no doubt about what we feel.

Comment

Working...
                                X