No announcement yet.

Enough is Enough - Ramsey out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm telling you now if we got warnock in from tomorrow we'd make playoffs still. Got the best striker in the league FFs . Plus the likes of chery fer Phillips luongo faurlin Sandro . He'd whip this lot into shape not a doubt in my mind. Diabolical how we ain't sacked him yet. What's he gotta do to get the bullet.

Comment

If

He's still here for Preston , this has to be the game to out him . Flags , banners the works. I've had enough of this one up top long ball. Time we told him ?
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
        If they don't do what he says they get dropped for players that DO do as he says, no?

So he's continuing to play players playing #### and not doing what their being told to do..... Thats not his fault?

Sorry bud, but you're miles off.
        It's not ####ing rocket science! You telling me the players can't read the game and respond accordingly? They need to be spoon-fed every detail? Who do we replace and with who? So what do you think changed from last Saturday? We got three decent goals and now this! A manager can do so much, but the players need to have the self belief and confidence in themselves and they're the only people who can change that.

Comment

I'm sorry, t's been a long week at work, I've had a few libations and am feeling a little emotional...If I see that bald #### Brentford fan I'll #### him up, he thinks he can act the big man, I'll bring the #### down, the stupid #### head ####er!! I'm not having it! Sorry, I don't know what came over me, I'm going to bed.

Comment

Well the last one was removed please sack this (unt

Can anyone give me a reason why after such n inept display

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
              I'm sorry, t's been a long week at work, I've had a few libations and am feeling a little emotional...If I see that bald #### Brentford fan I'll #### him up, he thinks he can act the big man, I'll bring the #### down, the stupid #### head ####er!! I'm not having it! Sorry, I don't know what came over me, I'm going to bed.
              Kin right Joe, that little minx will get served. Might be a Monday morning on me way to work . Who cares he's a marked man
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I haven't been able to watch much more than highlights this season and I always like to base my opinions on what I see for myself not what others think, the numbers don't lie though! It's pretty simple, he wasn't good last year with tactics or lineups and he has had more than enough time and money to produce results and by money I mean the wages being paid to the squad at his disposal, we can't afford to keep him in this position! When I see reasonable posters who have been patient starting to turn on him I know he must go!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                  We have our centre forward taking long throws ffs.
                  Yeah shocking isn't it.

Once they scored they sat off us, as far back as midway through their half, our keeper has the ball and instead of giving it to a defender to start up an attack we go route 1.

Says it all

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                    Considering we keep hoofing the ball up front it doesn't matter who's in midfield! CR is a complete tool
                    Spot on

Comment

• Can't all be Ramseys fault? A lot of the players look like they can't be arsed, no passion.no skill, half the problem is down to them on the pitch surely.

Comment

• 3 derbies played, 0-7 aggregate, no goals, no clue, no passion. It ain't going to change while Ramsey's in charge
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by shanns View Post
                          Can't all be Ramseys fault? A lot of the players look like they can't be arsed, no passion.no skill, half the problem is down to them on the pitch surely.
                          In football the buck stops with the manager, you know that.

He trains them, psychologically gets into them, mentors them and effectively sets out how they play.

His doing.

Comment

• Breaking News CR

CR has still not left the building

Comment

• When he got the job it was the final straw and I did not renew my season ticket after 10 plus years and I have not gone to a match since. I knew from what I saw last season he was clueless, his man management was poor and he stands there on the touch line like a statue or is about to cry.

I feel almost the same about Les. What has he done to become Director??? People on here were wetting themselves with joy when he was appointed as he played for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                                When he got the job it was the final straw and I did not renew my season ticket after 10 plus years and I have not gone to a match since. I knew from what I saw last season he was clueless, his man management was poor and he stands there on the touch line like a statue or is about to cry.

I feel almost the same about Les. What has he done to become Director??? People on here were wetting themselves with joy when he was appointed as he played for us.
                                Totally agree I did the same never renewed because of Ramsey when he brought Swp on at city I knew this guy was a proper #### still I've been to 3 games because I love rangers but never seen such a inept deluded manager with IMO some very good players make us play utter shite
                                R's

Comment

Working...
                                X