No announcement yet.

Enough is Enough - Ramsey out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It really is terrible to watch and the whole package is just rubbish from top to bottom. Our main man is on the pitch and we did not create one chance for him in nearly 30 minutes.

Comment

We have a squad of powderpuff nobodies

Comment

100% ramsey the clowns fault ###x
        R's

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
          The players have their stake in it too. Ned is constantly terrible..... and he's the captain.......

We also miss a real spark. Hopefully (if) when Ravel turns up in Jan we may start delivering.

But yes - I think Ramsay is not a manager for the sharp end of the championship. It's too idiosyncratic for it to conform to your UEFA coaching manual. That's why your Warnocks of the world do so well at this level. Spit and sawdust supplemented by a gem or two.......
          Neds shi.t. Always been a liability. Then we make him captain and play him right back where he's even worse. Couldn't make it up. Just shows you how badly run we are as a club.

Comment

First half another Nervous Ned f ack up led to a dangerous low cross which Clint put behind for a corner. Clint then gave Nervous a stare of death. This, I fear, we will miss. Nervous is so poor it's unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              We have a squad of powderpuff nobodies
              Sorry buddy we have very good squad of players but plss poor management , just had to slink out of the pub .
              What is it 30 games and a pre season and still there is no signs of anything improving the longer Ramsey and Ferdinand stay the deeper the rot sets in and it gets harder for the next manager to turn things round

Comment

How long do we reckon Ramsey would have lasted under Flavio?

Comment

3 games

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                    How long do we reckon Ramsey would have lasted under Flavio?
                    3 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      3 hours.
                      3 seconds.

In a boutique.

Comment

3 slaps round the mush with a tango glove

Comment

Always backed Ramsey and kept my head down over the last few weeks as I have been struggling with how the team has been playing.

What really worries me is that I have seen quite a few games where we go behind and don't show any passion or possession suggesting we will get back into the game. Other than the Phillips header we did not have a shot on target once Brentshit scored. That's almost 40 mins of football! I know this statement flies in the face of Wolves away or Bolton but surely we should have had a period of being on top today after they scored.

Ramsey said we lost because we didn't take our chances but we had 3 half chances. Admittedly Brentshit didn't have much either but it is not good enough. Mackies interview said we should be challenging for promotion with our squad which is contradictory to Ramsey.

I am starting to wonder whether the players are questioning why we don't set up more positively to attack teams rather than 1 up front. It hasn't worked and Ramsey should step aside and work with the youngsters.

As for that doughnut in the green jacket mouthing off, someone must know him and he will be marked now the soppy #####.

Comment

What harm can it do to set up a more possitive atitude wer'e getting beat anyway ! At least getting beat that way you can see the players trying

Comment

Anyone blaming Ramsey can do one. The ####ing players need to stand up and take responsibility. That absolute ####ing dross tonight is down to the players. I'm ####ing pissed off.

Comment

ramsey crap
                                les crap
                                players clueless ( down to coaches)
                                Been going to watch QPR over 20 years, Last time i felt like this was when paul hart was was in charge for a match.

Comment

Working...
                                X