No announcement yet.

Leeds at home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knew this would happen once we were relegated. Only thing is I'd hope we're doing the bottom tier on the basis of they take the 1200 tickets (or whatever it is), pay for the lot of them and no refund for any they don't sell. Basically, they have to be confident of selling the lot. S'pose it's moot for Leeds cos they'd sell 5000+ no bother....... thinking about it, don't know why our money-grabbing owners don't give them the paddocks too so we can ensure a 18000 sell-out.

Comment

Money grabbing owners sucking every penny out of our club! Wish they would put something back in now and again instead of take take take!

Comment

Not sure why people are upset apart from last season and bit of season before clubs have always had both tiers. If we can't sell downstairs out but away side can then it makes sense they have it even if I would rather they don't

Comment

Love it when the away end is packed out. makes a great atmosphere specially if we are tonking them .

Comment

They don't sell season tickets in the school end. I asked for one their and was told due to not being used by qpr fans every game they are not selling tickets down there

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              Knew this would happen once we were relegated. Only thing is I'd hope we're doing the bottom tier on the basis of they take the 1200 tickets (or whatever it is), pay for the lot of them and no refund for any they don't sell. Basically, they have to be confident of selling the lot. S'pose it's moot for Leeds cos they'd sell 5000+ no bother....... thinking about it, don't know why our money-grabbing owners don't give them the paddocks too so we can ensure a 18000 sell-out.
              Money grabbing ?

Comment

Why not, it's not like we are selling out is it - so many empty seats these days rather have them filled and get the atmosphere going. For those saying "that'll mean they're louder than us" - they will be anyway, even with only 1 tier!

Haven't read all the posts on the thread, but do we have ST holders in the lower School End? If so, surely they can't have 2 tiers anyway?
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

No mate, no season tickets whatsoever in the Away end.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    No mate, no season tickets whatsoever in the Away end.
                    Sod it then I would rather have a packed away end giving a decent atmosphere than have 75% empty seats with a few rangers scattered around that lower tier. Just my opinion though.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I feel exactly the same. That end full of dirty leeds (and they will pack it like sardines) could get our players and supporters right up for it, which to be fair is badly needed as it's so flat this season,

Comment

Good. The atmosphere has been #### all season in X block.

Something to look forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Money grabbing owners sucking every penny out of our club! Wish they would put something back in now and again instead of take take take!
                          Cant decide if this post was made in jest or not bloody hope so

Comment

Working...
                          X