No announcement yet.

The "Special" One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GREAT managers build a legacy at a club Busby ,Shankly etc. He can deliver short term but if he stays too long then it all goes to c*ck. Just as it has this season! Gone by bonfire night!

Comment

I think it all started going wrong when he fell out with the fit Doctor ,,, serves him right ,,, only a fool would have got rid of her ,!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        Used to like him. Was a bit of a cheeky chappy, lots of tongue in cheek and a bloody good manager. Now those he's just a moaning, spiteful, nasty wanchor of a man and I wish him nothing but failure.

If it wasn't for his £35m contract I can see this awful run getting him to walk but blaming the FA for persecuting him.

The way he treated the doctor bird was shameful. I think that lost him a lot of support from his own players and fans. She was well liked.
        That´s exactly what I thought.
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
          Used to like him. Was a bit of a cheeky chappy, lots of tongue in cheek and a bloody good manager. Now those he's just a moaning, spiteful, nasty wanchor of a man and I wish him nothing but failure.

If it wasn't for his £35m contract I can see this awful run getting him to walk but blaming the FA for persecuting him.

The way he treated the doctor bird was shameful. I think that lost him a lot of support from his own players and fans. She was well liked.
          Rumour is she was banging Ivanovich (whos married with kids) so she had to go, and hence nobody is screaming to loud about her treatment anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Rumour is she was banging Ivanovich (whos married with kids) so she had to go, and hence nobody is screaming to loud about her treatment anymore.
            Rumour being the important word here.

Chelsea probably trying to discredit her now she's taking legal advice. Would expect just that from such a vile club.

Comment

Can't see him hounding her out like that just cos she's crumpet though to be honest mate,

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Can't see him hounding her out like that just cos she's crumpet though to be honest mate,
                He didn't hound her out though. He treated her disgustingly live on tv, called her a daughter of a ##### or words to that effect, then banned her from matchday duties. That's bullying in my book. Plus Ivanovic plays every week. Not exactly a man of principles if he continues to pick a player who was 50% of the alleged rumour.

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                  GREAT managers build a legacy at a club Busby ,Shankly etc.
                  Most managers don't get the time to build legacies in the modern game though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Most managers don't get the time to build legacies in the modern game though.
                    Average manager lifetime is 8 months in england isn't it now?
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

He is Special, oh he is, for letting them be embarrassingly 15th after 10 games

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Average manager lifetime is 8 months in england isn't it now?
                        8 months? Be lucky to get 8 games at some places !

Comment

I wouldn't pi ss on the bloke if he was on fire. Suit's that Scu m of the earth club!
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Can we change this God damn word sensorship. Getting so politically correct on here you can't say a thing. This is surely an adult message board
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

oh dear chelsea lost again tonight , jose watches a different game to me , i don't dislike the bloke would just like him to be honest. stop blaming refs and look at your own team of divers man . didier drogba what a wonderful athlete he's given up football but has been chosen to lead the ivory coast diving team at the next olympics

Comment

While i don't like his style of making more headlines than his players , he always seems to grab the news( whether thats him being really smart or just plain arrogant im not sure) you can't argue with the man's record, he is more than just an impact manager, won league titles in 4 different countries won the European cup in three won the UEFA cup and the European cup with Porto that takes a special manager, you can argue he has always had top squads but he has also built top squads and his record at Porto who didn't have the backing is very impressive.

Comment

Working...
                                X