Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Special" One

New Poster here - be gentle!

Given the positive vibes following yesterday's result I think we should celebrate the fact that our beloved neighbours are in melt down.

May be the following little ditty could be aired at Brentford on Friday (to the tune of "I'm H.A.P.P.Y).........

He's not so special now
    He's not so special now
    He's just as crap as Harry Redknapp
    He's not so special now

There's also the obvious one

Cheer up Jose Mourino
    Oh what can it mean to a sad Portugeezer
    With a #### football team

Suspect the bar stewards will turn it around and be unbeatable again soon so we should make hay whilst the sun shines.

That's all folks
    Shuffle Glenn, shuffle......

He has never been special in my book, yeh he done really well at Porto, but since then he has gone to clubs with a massive gold chest with untold millions to spend. Even harry redcrap could off won the league with all that dosh available, I hope he resigns so I ain't got to look at his smug mug in the newspapers every morning and fark off back to Portugal
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
      He has never been special in my book, yeh he done really well at Porto, but since then he has gone to clubs with a massive gold chest with untold millions to spend. Even harry redcrap could off won the league with all that dosh available, I hope he resigns so I ain't got to look at his smug mug in the newspapers every morning and fark off back to Portugal
      I'll tell you one thing. As much as I absolutely hate his personality and the way he goes about his stuff and the fact that he's manager of the scum, to me, he is one of the greatest managers ever. Firstly to win how he did at porto is no easy feat, but then to go to chelsea and win like he did - regardless of the money - is incredible. To then make Inter Milan the best team in the world with the players they had and the opposition they came up against is incredible. Going to Madrid and for a while, breaking Guardiola is no easy feat and then within two years, to turn chelsea back into what they used to be after the tribulations they've (gladly) been through is impressive. I hate the character and persona he has but he is a genius at winning.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Gives me the impression he's looking for a get out with his contract paid up

Comment

Can't stand the #####, but that's just because the wife fancies him. And that's hard to take being a rangers fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop daddy View Post
            Can't stand the #####, but that's just because the wife fancies him. And that's hard to take being a rangers fan.
            Tell the mrs you fancy his wife ��
            Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

He is a ####. He deserves everything he has coming to him. Even the press are turning on him.
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Obviouslt a top class manager but also a bell-end of the highest order. Loving the chaos at the minute

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  Obviouslt a top class manager but also a bell-end of the highest order. Loving the chaos at the minute
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Everyone goes on about his record v Wenger well look at his record against Sir Alex. Not in the same class as Ferguson, so makes me laugh when the term world class is used. How do you end up losing your players and being 15th after spending 100's of millions takes some doing so you're certainly 'special'
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

T osser

Comment

He is a phallus.

Great impact manager though, will never do it over more than a couple of seasons anywhere though, too much of a egomaniac always has to pull rank or upset somebody to stamp down his authority.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          He is a phallus.

Great impact manager though, will never do it over more than a couple of seasons anywhere though, too much of a egomaniac always has to pull rank or upset somebody to stamp down his authority.
                          Pretty honest assessment and exactly that.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Used to like him. Was a bit of a cheeky chappy, lots of tongue in cheek and a bloody good manager. Now those he's just a moaning, spiteful, nasty wanchor of a man and I wish him nothing but failure.

If it wasn't for his £35m contract I can see this awful run getting him to walk but blaming the FA for persecuting him.

The way he treated the doctor bird was shameful. I think that lost him a lot of support from his own players and fans. She was well liked.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                              Used to like him. Was a bit of a cheeky chappy, lots of tongue in cheek and a bloody good manager. Now those he's just a moaning, spiteful, nasty wanchor of a man and I wish him nothing but failure.

If it wasn't for his £35m contract I can see this awful run getting him to walk but blaming the FA for persecuting him.

The way he treated the doctor bird was shameful. I think that lost him a lot of support from his own players and fans. She was well liked.
                              Opening sentence bang on. Was a character and you need those in the game, now he really is just a willy.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X