No announcement yet.

Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was told by a mate who played golf with Les pre season that he and ramsey were desperate for chaz to go for 15 mill cos they didn't want to play that lone striker style of football, that was when we were going to try and get vardy or hooper. Now vardy is doing so brilliant in the prem there'll be no chance anyway and hoopers gone to Wednesday, so if he does go in Jan, we are snookered.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      cos they didn't want to play that lone striker style of football
      got that one wrong then....

said on nas's stats thread that 4-3-3 / 4-5-1 (with ball lost) could come good for us..... also said one of the reasons no one came in for Chas was because of a perception he can't play back to goal and wasn't really suited outside a 4-4-2. I think he's fine in a 3 as long as we own possession, problem is that we sometimes sit too deep which leaves one up.

I do think playing the pair of them in that formation (4-3-3) is a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
        got that one wrong then....

said on nas's stats thread that 4-3-3 / 4-5-1 (with ball lost) could come good for us..... also said one of the reasons no one came in for Chas was because of a perception he can't play back to goal and wasn't really suited outside a 4-4-2. I think he's fine in a 3 as long as we own possession, problem is that we sometimes sit too deep which leaves one up.

I do think playing the pair of them in that formation (4-3-3) is a problem.
        Think Kev must mean didn't want to play the lone striker role with Chaz

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          Since when has logic been used in Ramsey bashing ?!!!?
          But he admits it is logical to lay into him.....very strange considering his user name!!

Comment

At the end of the day, come January if we are looking like we are not going to compete for play off spot or relegation battle, the best interests of the club would be to sell Austin and recoup some of the cash.

Austin may not like this, knowing he would secure a more lucrative deal once a free agent.

Hence I think the management are right in saying 'he could leave'.

Comment

Working...
            X