X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
    I think perch will definitely be back tomorrow matty
    Wouldn't surprise me mate but IMO
    It would be crazy to change the back 4 after a clean sheet. We did so after Hudds and it all went wrong .
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

would not change the back four myself . they say keep a winning team. sometimes on here when a player has been out for sometime , posters really build them up to be better than they really are . a recent example was faurlin. i don't think bringing yun back will offer a lot more than kon . i've never come away from a game and said to myself that yun had a great game what a player , he does alright and no more than that for me

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        It would be crazy to change the back 4 after a clean sheet. We did so after Hudds and it all went wrong .
        100%, gotta give that 4 a chance again

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
          Yun has been injured all season and Sandro has only just come back from injury.

is he supposed to pick injured players now?
          Think your mate said Yun is fit. Picking Konchesy because he playing well.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

It is because Ramsey is committed to our youth and future that's why he's playing Kpewka ... no wait. Either way, Yun is not much of step up over Konchelsy. Personally, I'd go with Kpewka but I'd be in the minority I think.

Comment

Konchesky has been class this season. Some people are so blinded by age it's a joke.

Comment

Novel idea but I like my defenders to defend, midfielders to be able to get between the defensive and attacking boxes and my forwards to score goals

Get that right and any team is laughing

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Wouldn't surprise me mate but IMO
                  Yeah agree with this. Same back 4 has to start again.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                    Konchesky has been class this season. Some people are so blinded by age it's a joke.
                    Wouldn't say he's been class but definitely has been nowhere near as bad as some have said. And there's no way, IMO, Yun should walk straight back into the squad.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Novel idea but I like my defenders to defend, midfielders to be able to get between the defensive and attacking boxes and my forwards to score goals

Get that right and any team is laughing
                      Not really a great thing. Yea they should be able to and all of ours are able to but what is costing us is that they can't do the other stuff well enough at this point.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          Not really a great thing. Yea they should be able to and all of ours are able to but what is costing us is that they can't do the other stuff well enough at this point.
                          Well currently from those three things have Austin who score goals were sorely lacking in the other areas. If you can defend (we can't) control the midfield (we can't) with Austin goals will go very close. Not sure why you would object to that??

Comment

Well currently from those three things have Austin who score goals were sorely lacking in the other areas. If you can defend (we can't) control the midfield (we can't) with Austin goals will go very close. Not sure why you would object to that??
                            Because just being able to defend from defence means that they won't be able to get it anywhere useful after for example. I say full backs need to attack, forwards need to be able to hold up and run with the ball. Lower league clubs have players who can tackle but can do f all else in defence. There's a reason they are lower league players.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Also, we have sandro who can do the midfield thing, so can fer and luongo. We have Clint who can clearly defend but is limited by his lack of footballing ability beyond that.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                Because just being able to defend from defence means that they won't be able to get it anywhere useful after for example. I say full backs need to attack, forwards need to be able to hold up and run with the ball. Lower league clubs have players who can tackle but can do f all else in defence. There's a reason they are lower league players.
                                Perhaps you misunderstand me or I have not explained correctly. Using defence as example first and foremost I want CB OR FB to do their job and do it well once that's achieved that they can worry about adding the extras such as expansive defensive play. Would I like a CB like Rio in his prime who can bring ball out and play with it of course but we're not blessed with those players so if it's a choice of Nedum clearing his lines or getting caught doing something he can't then clear your lines.

I think a few agree with that opinion hence why there over the moon Hill is back as he does what it says on the tin he defends, he heads the ball, he's brave and he puts the ball in row z when required. He don't dance out of defence cause he can't but what's more important in a defender??

Comment

Working...
                                X