Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where Hits is right tho it's going To be lean times ahead

Comment

Perhaps if hes not getting in squad he needs to look at himself as if his public tweet outburst is anything to go by he's got attitude problem

Chery walking off at Fulham and Polter public descent suggests lack of respect for Ramsey

Comment

Seb is a CR player or did LF bring him in without consulting first?

If LF is over looking things then why did he or anyone else at the club not question no strikers on the bench yesterday?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
          Did he really need 3 defensive midfielders on the bench? Henry, Faurlin & Doughty...no wonder Polter was pissed off.
          yeah,does'nt make sense at all.
          polter should have been on the bench in place of henry!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Perhaps if hes not getting in squad he needs to look at himself as if his public tweet outburst is anything to go by he's got attitude problem

Chery walking off at Fulham and Polter public descent suggests lack of respect for Ramsey
            Add to that rumours that Hill had words and been outers , was told Mackie had been giving opinions that differ from Ramseys handling team matters on his match comentry last night, seems there could be a pattern developing
            Last edited by dogsrrs; 21-10-2015, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Regardless, Polter should have at least been on the bench on place of Henry ...

I think we are all judging him too early and I believe he will come good if given a decent chance,,,,

Ramsey's whole game plan, or lack of it, is just bizarre and beggars belief ,,,,

He now strikes me as a desperate man who has lost the plot and gone slightly mad ....

Logic and common sense seem to have deserted him ,,,,,

looking at the game last night he has lost the dressing room - no question !!!!
              Last edited by skranger; 21-10-2015, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                Regardless Polter should have at least been on the bench on place of Henry ... I think we are all judging him too early and I believe he will come good if given a decent chance,,,,

Ramsey's whole game plan,or lack of it,is just bizarre ,,,,

He now strikes me as a desperate man who has lost the plot and gone slightly mad ....

Logic and common sense seem to have deserted him ,,,,, looking at the game last night he has lost the dressing room - no question !!!!

Comment

Unrest in the dressing room I heard apparently anyway... Lots of players questioning the managers tactics

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    Unrest in the dressing room I heard apparently anyway... Lots of players questioning the managers tactics
                    No shyt!

Comment

If we don't win on Saturday, he'll be gone or at least relegated from his head coach role.... Step forward, Neil Warnock again....... Or Nige Pearson

Comment

It hasn't gone un noticed, just been reported the club are going to discipline him .

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          It hasn't gone un noticed, just been reported the club are going to discipline him .
                          And so he should be disciplined. What he said is correct Yeah, but the club made their stance clear on twitter and social media. He broke their rule, he should be punished. He's right though.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Yes if there is a rule then he has to be fined but I do genuinely feel sorry for him because he must have thought when Charlie and Mackie got injured, this will be my chance and to then not even get in the squad when we only have one other striker, is a little baffling (especially as that striker was also carrying a knock). Pretty clear things are not in a great place behind the scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
                              I'm no expert but I saw enough against a poor Millers team to see that he should've been left in the Springbok rather than been given first team kit and make a fool of himself on the pitch....
                              So 8 minutes against Rotherham, where he won a penalty, is enough to write him off?

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                                Good. Just hope someone questioned why we don't have 2 up front at home, why there is never anyone in the opposition's box and why is Karl Henry turning up every week?

Comment

Working...
                                X