No announcement yet.

Seb Polter tweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am obviously one of the few who have continued to back Ramsey.

However, this decision to not even put him on the bench and have no striker on the bench at all is baffling. No defense from me on this one, just makes no sense at all.

Polts should be punished as we made rules in regards to social media pretty clear.

In regards to his ability - think he has done OK when he has been used. Very hard to just have 10 minutes here and there and be expected to make instant impacts. More than happy for him to get a chance. Wouldnt just chuck him in though as think JET has done reasonably well since Charlie's injury.

Comment

should have Polter up front with JET, tough task for a player to play the one man up front sh*te. Think Seb has had a raw deal from some supporters on here, give the man a chance ffs
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        And so he should be disciplined. What he said is correct Yeah, but the club made their stance clear on twitter and social media. He broke their rule, he should be punished. He's right though.
        Ginge I'd give him 20 benson + hedges but yeah it's a club rule but the way things are going I can see Poltier getting the last laugh

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Ginge I'd give him 20 benson + hedges but yeah it's a club rule but the way things are going I can see Poltier getting the last laugh
          I agree with you, and I agree with Polter. I said before the game that I wondered why there were no strikers on the bench. I even said this exact phrase, "Surely he will only take JET off if he's injured, we have no other strikers." I was baffled by that sub. Completely baffled. Feel a bit.sorry for Polter, even though his performance against Brum was beyond shocking.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
            You continue to allow your blind hatred of TF cloud your posts. Not a word about the other co-chairman. Not a word about the DoF. How do you know that TF wants to pull the trigger but has been stopped by the other two, and other members of the board?

You need to reign in this pathological hatred you have of TF. It's disturbing. Either that or seek treatment
            richard, a hashtag for you............

#dreammanager
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              richard, a hashtag for you............

#dreammanager
              as for hateing him......... no, not at all, i think he is a clueless idiot regarding running a football club. wants to be everyones mate and is shyte scared to take any action.

mark hughes? redcrapp? now coach pratt. he will let this run for as long as possible and then he will get les to do the dirty work for him.

in the meantime, our club continues to go down the pan while uncle bozo and his buddies are having their photos taken somewhere in bangkock by his adoring flight staff.

#whoneedsqpr
              #justacomercialveichelforairasia.
              #oldoakcommonorbust
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Thought he took his goal v Yeovil very well, and had a decent game there too. Hasn't been given a fair crack IMO.

Comment

Has Ramsay said why he didn't have any strikers on the bench, I think he should explain to everyone the reason behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    Seb is a CR player or did LF bring him in without consulting first?

If LF is over looking things then why did he or anyone else at the club not question no strikers on the bench yesterday?
                    CR has the final say, myu.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                      Perch? No he's just slapping us in the face every time he plays.
                      he he very good.... although pity he didn't slip the hook rather than make it to the riverbank as it were as he's shocking too....

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                        To be honest, the little I've seen of him he looks awful. Hasn't been given a run granted, but just going off my first impressions he's shite.
                        Couldn't agree more my man.... Ramsey might be a rubbish manager but he's a clever fella so if Polter could help save his skin then surely he'd give him a go... just goes to show how poorly Polter is rated by the management team...

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          So 8 minutes against Rotherham, where he won a penalty, is enough to write him off?

He dived for that penno as I was yards away from it in the Lower Loft and his lack of ball control in the short period that he was on was there for all to see... Maybe you know something I don't or can see a diamond in the dogs mess.. I like to think that I have seen enough live football to recognose a complete donkey when I see one and I can assure you that Polter wouldn't look out of place on Margate beach with a kid licking an ice-cream on his back being walked by a completely disinterested teenager earning a few quid during the summer holidays...
                          Last edited by BuffooneRy; 21-10-2015, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
                            Couldn't agree more my man.... Ramsey might be a rubbish manager but he's a clever fella so if Polter could help save his skin then surely he'd give him a go... just goes to show how poorly Polter is rated by the management team...
                            Why sign him in the first place then? Either way it still reflects badly. And for the avoidance of any doubt CR approves signings before final decisions are made, even with LF as DOF.

Comment

Polter is out of order, but this all points to poor man management & a dressing room lost.

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
                                Polter is out of order, but this all points to poor man management & a dressing room lost.
                                Really? Or just 1 man's frustration ?

Comment

Working...
                                X