Clear All

• Awkwaaard !!!

Another twist.....

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/...cle4436969.ece

Chris Ramsey is not the right man for QPR, says Neil Warnock

EPL: Man City 6 - 0 QPR

Gary Jacob
    Last updated at 10:50AM, May 11 2015
    Neil Warnock believes that Queens Park Rangers need an experienced manager to lead the club back into the top flight next season and says it would be wrong to hand the job to Chris Ramsey on a permanent basis.
    Warnock was in charge when the west London club were promoted to the Premier League in 2011 but, after a change in the club’s ownership, he was dismissed the following January. The 66-year-old said that QPR - who were relegated after a dreadful performance yesterday when they lost 6-0 to Manchester City - needed the stability of an old hand in what will

Interesting that the club would hire him despite this... or because of this?
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

The article is 5 months old Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        The article is 5 months old Dave
        Yeah realise that stan, but that makes it worse, seeing as how you could say he's proven right.
        What does he say?..I didn't mean it?..I was drunk?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Yeah realise that stan, but that makes it worse, seeing as how you could say he's proven right.
          What does he say?..I didn't mean it?..I was drunk?
          He says "now that I'm here assisting him we can turn things around with the benefit of my experience!"

Comment

He was bang on the money and has been proved correct, otherwise he wouldn't be getting paid to show him how to manage.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              He says "now that I'm here assisting him we can turn things around with the benefit of my experience!"
              Ere you some diplomat Stan.......I'll never trust another word you say!

Comment

Getting sick of our circus club atm. theres a massive problem at our club and I can't put my finger on it. We're a joke to be honest.

Comment

So much cringe! Even if it is 5months old he meant it
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Ramseys lack of managerial experience is the main problem, I think. This new project of rebuilding is far too complicated to solve for an unproven manager. in a Squad of players you need that blend of youngsters and older players. The same is required off the pitch. Not sure Warnock is the answer even though he seems so himself
                    Last edited by Shania; 18-10-2015, 08:05 PM.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Warnock and his agent were probably trying to unsettle Ramsey. Fairly standard tactic. Don't believe for a minute that Warnock does not want the job full time. On the phone to Tony every time we lose I bet.
                      Last edited by Brian Wilson; 18-10-2015, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        Another twist.....

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/...cle4436969.ece

Chris Ramsey is not the right man for QPR, says Neil Warnock

EPL: Man City 6 - 0 QPR

Gary Jacob
                        Last updated at 10:50AM, May 11 2015
                        Neil Warnock believes that Queens Park Rangers need an experienced manager to lead the club back into the top flight next season and says it would be wrong to hand the job to Chris Ramsey on a permanent basis.
                        Warnock was in charge when the west London club were promoted to the Premier League in 2011 but, after a change in the club’s ownership, he was dismissed the following January. The 66-year-old said that QPR - who were relegated after a dreadful performance yesterday when they lost 6-0 to Manchester City - needed the stability of an old hand in what will
                        Hahaha Lmfao. But it was coach Ramsey idea to bring Warnkock in. What a farking joke this is turning out to be
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          Hahaha Lmfao. But it was coach Ramsey idea to bring Warnkock in. What a farking joke this is turning out to be
                          ...did you see a tweet on saturday, by bbc london man?....here it is
                          Nick Godwin
                          Strong from Bradley Allen on @bbclondonsport regarding Warnock role at #qpr: 'Les Ferdinand and Chris Ramsey will not be happy'

If true, then according to this Les & Chris knew nothing about this.....we shall see

Comment

I see you are doing the cheap tabloids work for them now by digging this up for them.
                            That will be good for moral.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              He was bang on the money and has been proved correct, otherwise he wouldn't be getting paid to show him how to manage.
                              Exactly.

Comment

Working...
                              X