No announcement yet.

2 games and ramsey to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the board and LF changing their stance about expectations the heat is on Ramsey if he does not deliver in the next two
    he is gone and in my opinion the sooner the better,should of gone after Fulham no excuses for that display.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Regardless of results I will wait to see the starting 11. If henry starts ahead of an ex Brazilian international then I am afraid the bloke needs to go
      Or rather; if he picks Henry he wants to go.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
        With the board and LF changing their stance about expectations the heat is on Ramsey if he does not deliver in the next two
        he is gone and in my opinion the sooner the better,should of gone after Fulham no excuses for that display.
        Warnock In!

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Or rather; if he picks Henry he wants to go.
          Totally agree. The Henry thing is baffling. He's aging, he's unaggressive, and he's not a playmaker. What gives? Sandro has the chance to pick up our defense single-handedly. Would add to that defensive midfield someone with pace and aggression like Luongo or Doughty.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
            Totally agree. The Henry thing is baffling. He's aging, he's unaggressive, and he's not a playmaker. What gives? Sandro has the chance to pick up our defense single-handedly. Would add to that defensive midfield someone with pace and aggression like Luongo or Doughty.
            Well now we have both of them today...
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

F uck off ramsey!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                Oh dear, I think with Fer and Sandro back in the team, we will be a very different proposition, add the improved form of Jet to the mix and the outlook is very positive moving forward.

The board had to change its stance based on this so why can't we!
                Would you like to edit any of that after today's crap?

Comment

I was thinking when I started this thread omg I will be shot down like a lead balloon, but chaps for those who went like myself you can see this man is just a pony manager
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                    I was thinking when I started this thread omg I will be shot down like a lead balloon, but chaps for those who went like myself you can see this man is just a pony manager
                    I'm actually starting to feel sorry for him as we all know how this story ends but he's got to keep coming out. Fans have turned and it's not nice hearing 1600 singing you don't know what your doing

This is our West Ham Redknapp moment we acted to late then let's not make same mistake twice

Comment

Why 2 games get rid now!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely useless

Comment

Working...
                      X