"Ramsey must step his game up"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    I'm saying as someone who falls into the category you stated, my personal position. Calling me the ego.

You said Some Poster, don't act like you don't think I'm one of them haha.
    No I never actually I said 'POSTERS'with an 'S'

Don't assume everything Discussed is about you

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      No I never actually I said 'POSTERS'with an 'S'

Don't assume everything Discussed is about you
      Sorry that was legitimately a misspelling haha. I know you didn't mean me alone, but you can't say that I'm not within that category. I don't even mind being in that category.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

[QUOTE=dave58;1476323]
        Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        Obviously fan boy above doesn't know the job of a DOF.[/QUOT

So you think our DOF had no say who got the job? Well I can assure you he did and he was employed on his recommendation, and your deluded if you think he didnt
        that was jimmy`s point
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          Never said that there was anything wrong with criticising the defensive record if there was due praise for the offensive record.
          So, is it nasser's decree then that nobody is allowed to talk about our APPALLING defensive record without also talking about our scoring record? Who do you think you are, trying to tell people what they can and can't post?
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
            so you think our dof had no say who got the job? Well i can assure you he did and he was employed on his recommendation, and your deluded if you think he didnt
            ermmmm thats my point

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
              So, is it nasser's decree then that nobody is allowed to talk about our APPALLING defensive record without also talking about our scoring record? Who do you think you are, trying to tell people what they can and can't post?
              No, I'm saying its unfair on the bloke that you lot keep on banging on about how the team's defensive record is 5hit but the goalscoring record has nothing to do with him but his players. Why do you feel the need to keep up your bu115hit attack on me just because I'm more positive than you and have facts to back that up? If someone gives me facts to be negative about, I tend to agree. I've said that his defensive record isn't good at all and we need to work on that, but on the other side of the same coin, he's done wonders offensively for a team that has only really had one goalscorer for a long time. We look like we have threats all over the pitch.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                ermmmm thats my point
                Sometimes I despair at some posts but never mind Ramsey is LFs boy and the buck
                stops with him,i think he has finally got the message and if things don't improve it
                would appear LF is positioning himself to pull the trigger which is a surprise to me.

Whilst it is obvious the defence is a huge problem I believe we really are in serious need
                of a real leader on the pitch and on the touchline.
                Someone with the presence,leadership,organisational and vocal skills similar to Clint,who
                that might be I don't know but it certainly is not Nedum.

Comment

Working...
                X