http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/r...e-up-ferdinand

Les flexing his muscles...

important month, need to make amends for that foolham debacle
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

11th in table, yet only 3 points less than the 4 teams in 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th.
      With the squad we have we should be walking this league!!

Comment

Les distancing himself

Comment

Good to hear and the first time LF has applied pressure to Ramsey. Seems TF hasn't thrown in the towel yet.

Comment

Think he is right to do so and publicly. There can be no arguments of what the expectations are

Also said the defensive record was unacceptable which it is. Wonder if Les will be accused of being negative, by some posters, like some of us fans are for expressing that view

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Think he is right to do so and publicly. There can be no arguments of what the expectations are

Also said the defensive record was unacceptable which it is. Wonder if Les will be accused of being negative, by some posters, like some of us fans are for expressing that view
              No one has been accused of being negative by posters for criticising the defensive record.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Friendship aside. Les has to look out for himself. At the end of the day, he is the man who employed him on a long term contract, and put his faith in him.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Never said that there was anything wrong with criticising the defensive record if there was due praise for the offensive record.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Glad to hear all this Bo**ocks about consolidation has gone , and its about trying to get promoted, (eapecially with the squad we have) As someone says earlier our DOF putting a bit of distance between him and Ramsey, maybe a bit of self preservation there? but he needs to remember he employed him on a 3 year contract, so has to take a fair bit of the blame, if as it might pan out as i expected that our youth team coach isn't good enough to manage a team of Pros and not kids

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      Friendship aside. Les has to look out for himself. At the end of the day, he is the man who employed him on a long term contract, and put his faith in him.
                      I cant understand where this theory comes from. Is Les paying him then? Did Les sort his contract out? No on both accounts so how is he the man who employed him?

Not too much in this story really. Just stating the obvious about conceding goals and our expectations. Would be really surprised if he said anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                        I cant understand where this theory comes from. Is Les paying him then? Did Les sort his contract out? No on both accounts so how is he the man who employed him?
                        Oh dear

Comment

It was part of the DOFs remit FACT that he was responsable for bringing in and finding the new manager, he decided to employ his mate Ramsey( if you want look at it technically TF employs him but he did this on our DOFs recommendation), rather than look any further, obviously beleiving that he was the best candidate (not that he looked much further) That's his job, so if thats not his job among other things like he's supposed to oversee tranfers along with the CEO and get them done and be TF right hand man whats the point of having him DOF, so he has to share the blame?

Comment

Obviously fan boy above doesn't know the job of a DOF.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post

Not too much in this story really. Just stating the obvious about conceding goals and our expectations. Would be really surprised if he said anything else.
                              I think it is quite significant actually. Firstly Les is recognising publicly, a little late perhaps, that we should be doing much better with the squad we have, and its no point scoring three goals if we concede three goals (which is about the pattern so far). It was this apparent lack of ambition of the management after keeping hold of Charlie that has so infuriated many fans. Secondly, Les is being the clever politician here and leaving his options open so if it does become necessary to axe Ramsey in a month he has distanced himself and made his own position safe. He is right to have said it but I would be a bit more nervous now if I were Ramsey. Trevor Sinclair's suggestion that Ramsey should "relax" and "enjoy the season" is clearly not an option. And rightly so, every manager since Warnock seems to think that coasting and even defeat is acceptable, despite far greater spending than the likes of Palace. About time a few backsides were kicked.

Comment

Working...
                              X