Toilet turns it on for Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
    I have had a season ticket ever since Hoilett has been here and not once have people actually booed him.
    Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Have never ever heard Hoilett targetted for booing.
    Sinking in yet Martin?

He hasn't the hunger, application or determination to turn the fans around as far as I'm concerned. He has the ability, we know that. Seems as though he's just going through the motions of his multi million pound contract. As mentioned above, Ramsey sees him train every day and still doesn't pick him. Says it all. Waster.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      As mentioned above, Ramsey sees him train every day and still doesn't pick him. Says it all. Waster.
      Ramsey saw Vargas every day and didn't play him. He saw Henry every day and played him on the wing. I don't completely disagree with you but you can't put absolute faith in the manager's judgement...

Holist's failure IMO is most probably down to a combination of us giving him an inflated contract, the distractions of London after living in Blackburn, his own lack of application and our coaches' ineptitude. It can't be coincidence that 99% of 'promising' young players go off the boil when they come here! Hopefully Ramsey can help change that.

Comment

Anyone who says Hoilett has never been booed clearly didn't go to Arsenal away last season. He came on as a sub, crossed the ball.out of play 3 times and I'd say at least half of the fans were hurling abuse and boos at him. Not me may I add.... And although I haven't heard booing at LR the groans that go around the ground when he gets the ball are there for everyone to hear including junior

Saying this even when we were all supporting him and willing him to do well when he joined he was very poor. He is a mystery because he clearly has some talent. Just not when wearing a QPR shirt for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Won't be with us I doubt seeing as he can't get into the team even after we lose 4-.0.
          Yeah he won't ever get back to that with us, he needs his contract to end and he needs that feeling of I am playing for my career and a wage I think to get that desire back to train harder and work harder on the pitch.

Comment

He can fck off to America and join the Wright-Phillips brothers

Comment

He will do fine stateside. Standards terrible and going past a man and kicking it into the next defenders shins gets hugely applauded.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                3.5 years into his 4 year contract and completely out of favour You are very optimistic..
                Got to be optimistic when coming on here Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  He will do fine stateside. Standards terrible
                  When BWP is one of the top stars of the league, that kind of confirms how shite it is.

Comment

There are some very good players in MLS who are on good money, Sebatian Giovinco at Toronto FC would do well in any European League and has been fabulous this season scoring some wonder goals, albeit against some shoddy defenses! The talent level really drops off however as there is a salary cap in place so you end up with a bunch of "athletes" from American Colleges on $50K per year filling out the rosters!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                    X