Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toilet turns it on for Canada

Shame he can't do the same for us.

http://www.canadasoccer.com/-canada-...-draw-p158721?

They must absolutely love it in Canada when a player kicks the ball into the opposing full-backs shins time after time after time.

Comment

hopefully someone will come in for him and get him off our wage bill
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
        hopefully someone will come in for him and get him off our wage bill
        Wont do anyone any harm if he plays well for them.

Comment

"All action" and "impressive" - not words I've ever heard associated with him in all honesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
            "All action" and "impressive" - not words I've ever heard associated with him in all honesty.
            You have but usually with 'un' in front of them
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

[QUOTE=lymehoop;1476000]hopefully someone will come in for him and get him off our wage bill

Last edited by CroydonCaptainJack; 14-10-2015, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Is he a confidence player who's confidence is completely shot every time he pulls on a QPR shirt?...Has he let the boo/groan boys get to him?...it would seem that way if you compare his form to his Blackburn days....Charlie Austin said pre-season that he rates Junior massively and is one of the most talented players at the club.

Comment

Beyond caring Stan tbh.

He's paid near on £50,000 per WEEK by all accounts. If he can't, by now, get his head down & turn in a run of decent performances he should be disgusted with himself.

Comment

Stanley must be right on this one. I can´t for the life of me understand why Hoilett fails for us.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      Beyond caring Stan tbh.

He's paid near on £50,000 per WEEK by all accounts. If he can't, by now, get his head down & turn in a run of decent performances he should be disgusted with himself.
                      Fair comment Jimmy. It's more about just putting the question out there why he's able to perform for his country but not his club; and the wider question of why for some players it just never works out at certain clubs, as I'm certain that it's not for want of trying.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                        He couldn't turn on a tap

Comment

I didn't see much of the match as I was watching Petrasso play for the Canadian U23 Olympic team, by all accounts Junior played quite well, I'm still skeptical as to how much he has to offer after watching him fail for almost 4 years at QPR!
                          Last edited by gator; 14-10-2015, 05:40 PM.
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

I pray that International outing doesn't trigger any further payments to Blackburn.

Do players come under the sale of goods act?

Comment

Confidence and believing that one is respected and admired, plays a huge part in a player career. Did we ever thought for a moment that we may be mostly to blame for his inconsistency? He knows that every time he put on our shirt, he will be booed and criticized no matter what! Try support the lad, you'll never know!

Comment

Working...
                              X