No announcement yet.

Steven Caulker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea if he's a drunk or not. He is young though and apparently drinks to a point he does stupid things. Pretty sure there are plenty of those playing pro football and Sunday League. He needs to figure it out, he'll lose a lot of money in the long run if he doesn't.

Comment

He will be back at QPR in January!

Comment

No, he is going to Malta.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

He will like our sun and a night out as well. As for football, I think he will do well!

Comment

If your nightouts end up in the papers or tend to cause rumours, something must be wrong IMO.
              2 stories been made public. would hardly say your quote is fair. All my point was is that people saying he needs rehab, he is Tony Adams etc. way WAYYYYY over the top.

No where near as bad as people remember either. Ge caught out a lot of the time positionaly, which tends to come with age and experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                2 stories been made public. would hardly say your quote is fair. All my point was is that people saying he needs rehab, he is Tony Adams etc. way WAYYYYY over the top.

No where near as bad as people remember either. Ge caught out a lot of the time positionaly, which tends to come with age and experience.
                Also gutless though, and that is something you are stuck with forever. And it's hard for a bottle job to ever be a good CB.
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                  30 odd years ago my nights out often ended up in Hammersmith nick til Monday morning, followed by a a ride in a sweatbox to West London court for a £50 fine off the beak Mr Crowler.

you live and learn.
                  The days of being fined £30 to £50 after a nicking for a D & D are long gone. Nearly always got mine after a trip to Chelsea due to many top heavy old bill in the 80's & 90's.
                  My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

I wonder if Southampton will try and negotiate his return to QPR with a little refund, as it's clearly not a move that's worked and them knowing our defensive problems?

Personally hope not. Bad egg. I'd rather Hall & Hill CB's. Old head, young head. Nervous Ned RB.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      I wonder if Southampton will try and negotiate his return to QPR with a little refund, as it's clearly not a move that's worked and them knowing our defensive problems?

Personally hope not. Bad egg. I'd rather Hall & Hill CB's. Old head, young head. Nervous Ned RB.
                      Agree. Never thought I would actually want Ned at RB but if it means not having to watch Perch try to play football I'm all for it.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post

Not so sure. Clearly he is not exactly a model pro but the defence has been not much short of a disaster so far. Problem is they are all roughly as bad as each other (except perhaps Perch who is in a different league), where would you start re-fashioning it? Ideally from scratch.

Comment

Working...
                        X