QPR Bedroom Wallpaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Bedroom Wallpaper

Anybody know where I can get some please? Nothing in the shop.

Cheers.

I had this when I was a kid. First time I stayed in the room, we beat Boro 5-0. It is now my nephews bedroom. I am sure that it was from the club shop at the time, cant imagine any other places doing it unless you went to a store where you can design your own.

Comment

Just use plain white wallpaper and paint over with blue stripes.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Stripes???? The word is " hoops "

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
          Stripes???? The word is " hoops "
          No Kirill is a brighton fan, I thought you knew this JJ? loves his clubs down that way... Say's the men treat him with much more respect!
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Are you saying his sailor suits has stripes as well??

Comment

No help ,im afraid JJB, but when i was a decorator , i rocked up to a job in Woodmansterne ,Surrey and when i got there ,they wanted me to hang Chelsea fc wallpaper , i couldnt bring myself to do it , and sacked the job in , i was on price work at the time , so i lost a few quid ,but kept my dignity intact ,true story...
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Don't buy it JJb, It's very authentic.
                Just before you start, everything looks great. You've got your table, pasting brush,bucket & paste, and all your rolls looking neat & tidy.
                So you begin, ...Ah looking good first couple of rolls up....looks nice. Then you start noticing little imperfections in the roll, but hey
                no worries you can iron them out, looking forward, to getting the job done....nice and smoothly.

BUT...then the little imperfections turn out to be great big rips, and the pattern really ain't that appealing anymore....but you keep
                plugging away hoping it'll come good. But it doesn't...It seems to be the same problem over and over again
                By the time you've finished you're p*ssed off with the whole thing.

Then slowly over about 9/10 months you watch the whole sorry lot just slip steadily down the wall....Very Authentic!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Don't buy it JJb, It's very authentic.
                  Just before you start, everything looks great. You've got your table, pasting brush,bucket & paste, and all your rolls looking neat & tidy.
                  So you begin, ...Ah looking good first couple of rolls up....looks nice. Then you start noticing little imperfections in the roll, but hey
                  no worries you can iron them out, looking forward, to getting the job done....nice and smoothly.

BUT...then the little imperfections turn out to be great big rips, and the pattern really ain't that appealing anymore....but you keep
                  plugging away hoping it'll come good. But it doesn't...It seems to be the same problem over and over again
                  By the time you've finished you're p*ssed off with the whole thing.

Then slowly over about 9/10 months you watch the whole sorry lot just slip steadily down the wall....Very Authentic!!
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    No Kirill is a brighton fan, I thought you knew this JJ? loves his clubs down that way... Say's the men treat him with much more respect!
                    I don't think you can say "hoops" when talking about a flat surface like a wall?? Hence "stripes".
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                    X