Michael Petrasso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Petrasso

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/10/07...-team-potent/?

He's having a great tournament showing all kinds of attacking skill on the wing, it would nice to see him get a chance with our first team, I'm not sure if Ramsey rates him!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

A lot of good stuff being said about him, but not given the chance here, which does seem a bit odd but then maybe he doesnt train hard enough?

Comment

He missed most of the pre season due to an ankle injury he picked up on loan last season, too bad because that was his chance to impress with the 1st team, he's only 20 so the future looks good for him if not with Rangers I'm sure there are other clubs interested!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

He should leave.. Like the rest of them. Go out and get some first team games. I thought CR and LF we're bringing in the youngsters? Another one swept under the carpet.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Really? The guy has just come back from a long term injury.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
              I'm sure he has been fit this season?
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                Yeah, I think that's correct.

Been saying it for 2 years now though, this guy needs to be given a chance!

Comment

my mates sons plays pro football said that when they played us a few years back in the eds cup hitchcock got a hat trick but petrasso was the best player they'd seen down their that season

Comment

I would like to see this lad get his chance, he's always looked a player every time ive seen him ,albeit in friendly's or 21 games

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                      He should leave.. Like the rest of them. Go out and get some first team games. I thought CR and LF we're bringing in the youngsters? Another one swept under the carpet.
                      Problem is, when he has done, like with Furlong, people were going crazy saying he wasn't up to it? In that case i think it probably done more harm than good as poor old Furlong's confidence was probably shot to bits!

Cant just chuck kids into first team football, they have to be ready.

Cant see what is wrong with youngsters going to lower leagues to gain experience. We have a few out at the moment and the more the better as far as im concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                        Problem is, when he has done, like with Furlong, people were going crazy saying he wasn't up to it? In that case i think it probably done more harm than good as poor old Furlong's confidence was probably shot to bits!

Cant just chuck kids into first team football, they have to be ready.

Cant see what is wrong with youngsters going to lower leagues to gain experience. We have a few out at the moment and the more the better as far as im concerned.
                        Handled with care, CR ruined Furlong. Hopefully he gets his chance again. With Petrasso, should be given a chance. Been at the club long enough. Not saying just start him but give him 5-10mins here and there get him used to playing with the first team and the crowd, the pace of the game etc, etc. I'm not saying just throw them in but give them a chance atleast. For example.. Instead of putting Hoilett on for 10 mins put Petrasso on.
                        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                          Handled with care, CR ruined Furlong. Hopefully he gets his chance again. With Petrasso, should be given a chance. Been at the club long enough. Not saying just start him but give him 5-10mins here and there get him used to playing with the first team and the crowd, the pace of the game etc, etc. I'm not saying just throw them in but give them a chance atleast. For example.. Instead of putting Hoilett on for 10 mins put Petrasso on.
                          Fair enough and i agree with what your saying. Iv just seen too many "Blackwood should start up front" type comments on here to think people are expecting us to unearth the next Gazza just sitting in our reserve team.

Heard nothing but good things about Petrasso for a while now, so i would love for him to go out and get some first team experience at a lower league club.

Comment

I would really like to see Petrasso get some training with the 1st team and maybe some match action, after his excellent showing in the Olympic Qualifying tournament there are calls for him to be called up to the full Canadian Men's Team, yes the one Hoilett just made his debut for!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

if you're good enough u should play , throw petrasso on at the end of games for 10 /20 mins . i don't wear all this furlong got ruined rubbish , age has got nothing to do with it , it never stopped gazza or rooney

Comment

Working...
                              X