Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
    Hills not happy hes not playing. Especially as we are leaking so many goals
    Who would be happy that they aren't playing and furthermore who would be happy that we are leaking so many goals?

No wonder we have issues at QPR, we love a bit of speculation these days most of which us fans probably cause from over thinking.

I honestly cant imagine, at his age, that Clint Hill has fallen out with management at QPR. The guy got loaned to Forest and came back stronger than ever If I remember rightly?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
      Who would be happy that they aren't playing and furthermore who would be happy that we are leaking so many goals?

No wonder we have issues at QPR, we love a bit of speculation these days most of which us fans probably cause from over thinking.
      I honestly cant imagine, at his age, that Clint Hill has fallen out with management at QPR. The guy got loaned to Forest and came back stronger than ever If I remember rightly?

Just like the defenders. Why do they not just mark their man and head the ball when needed.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

The source to this rumour is usually very reliable.

I didn't mention it to stir or for it to become it's very own thread

Kron's assumption is closest to the mark

Comment

Perhaps Clint told the entire management team, TF and all, what a complete f up its been from day 1.

Comment

Clint is the man & was here way before them tw@ts
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
              Perhaps Clint told the entire management team, TF and all, what a complete f up its been from day 1.

could see that happen. Clint is the ultimate professional, surely he see's what a farking joke this club has been for the past 4 years.

even took it upon himself to order redcrapp to take him off in the playoff final.

4 years of phony, we are £200 mil in debt, potential ffp penalty looming, still no training ground, a youth coach as our manager, Drossball week in week out,

i think Clint may have a point.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Yes well the abscence of hill has been a real amazement to me i cant under stand why hes not still capatain
                ned has zero vocal abilities he cant command those defenders where as hill is the man we would never have
                been turned over four nil at fulham is we had hill at the back thats for sure
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  could see that happen. Clint is the ultimate professional, surely he see's what a farking joke this club has been for the past 4 years.

even took it upon himself to order redcrapp to take him off in the playoff final.

4 years of phony, we are £200 mil in debt, potential ffp penalty looming, still no training ground, a youth coach as our manager, Drossball week in week out,

Ffp fine was sorted months ago hits

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                    Just looking for stuff to moan about

Here Hits, I'll give you another thing you can replace this with: No stadium.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

No one at our club should dare f ack with Clint. No one. How dare they.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                        I don't think so. I believe discussions are still ongoing. There was some speculation months ago that the fine would eventually be in the region of £8m but I don't think that was a final decision.

If the FFP penalty has been decided, can you provide a link? Or are you just assuming that the speculation will prove to be accurate?
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Give me a choice between Clint & Ramsey, .....Clint every time for me

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                            I don't think so. I believe discussions are still ongoing. There was some speculation months ago that the fine would eventually be in the region of £8m but I don't think that was a final decision.

If the FFP penalty has been decided, can you provide a link? Or are you just assuming that the speculation will prove to be accurate?
                            Spot on.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                              Clint is the man & was here way before them tw@ts
                              and they will be here long after him.

Clint gets slated when he plays by over half the people on here. I want clint at the club, but dont want him starting, gets caught out far too often (yes i know other are being caught out as well)

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

That Debt word again. Ha ha . #interestpaymentsarecrippling #wongawanttheirmoneyback

Comment

Working...
                                X