Toszer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Toszer is poor so far BUT we have had far worse mate!
    Jordan Mutch

Comment

Ramsey bought Tozer to play in a certain system, unfortunately currently this system is flawed and defensively we are shambolic. I do though think Tozer has it in him to make the team tick and whilst he has given the ball away a little too often for liking he certainly isn't as bad as some are making him out to be and he will get better as he settles in.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
        Ramsey bought Tozer to play in a certain system, unfortunately currently this system is flawed and defensively we are shambolic. I do though think Tozer has it in him to make the team tick and whilst he has given the ball away a little too often for liking he certainly isn't as bad as some are making him out to be and he will get better as he settles in.
        I hope you are right and I hope he proves me wrong. I think he needs more time on the ball than he is getting though and as most teams set up to get in our faces, that won't happen every week.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
          I can't believe he took fer off instead off this fairy cake tozser
          Fer was knackered, he had to come off. But why play Henry and Toszer in the first place? Faurlin and Doughty far better option.

Comment

Which system did Watford play last season? The one Harry Redknapp tried without success last year. The more continental one? 3-5-2 like Juventus?
            Last edited by Shania; 06-10-2015, 01:20 PM.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Couple of glimpses of a proper player there last night. 2 things did help in that having Sandro around eases the defensive duties and he did have more time on the ball as Sheffield Wednesday didn't press as quickly as some others have done.

I'll retract my "worst midfielder ever" and state a simple "could be alright"

Comment

Toszer will thrive if we never see Henry again

Comment

First 30mins I thought he looked very tidy and could see potential in him then he sprayed one ball totally to their player and he dived. Think from that he's very much a confidence player

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    First 30mins I thought he looked very tidy and could see potential in him then he sprayed one ball totally to their player and he dived. Think from that he's very much a confidence player
                    Agreed on this, although I think it isn't so much confidence in himself as confidence in those around him. He sees sandro as a great ball winner who will supply him and hang back, something you couldn't say about henry. I do think he needs to be subbed off earlier in the game though. Looks dead at the 75 minute or so. He just stopped running for the ball.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I had one bloke behind me who slated him as he passed backwards and shouted "WE DONT PLAY THE WATFORD WAY!". This was 10 minutes after Tozser played a delightful volley over to Chery in the first half.

The boy will come good. I said it months ago and I will say it again.

Comment

Thanks for bringing this thread back up, I was actually looking for it earlier.
                        Toszer was good last night, much better. As has been said, playing alongside Sandro seemed to work. It's a partnership I'd like to see develop.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

He's taken some stick since joining but I thought he was very assured yesterday and kept the ball moving forward and he put his body in which he had not done up until yesterday

The ball he played for the second is as good as you will see this season superb pass

Think he could be important Friday in controlling the game

Comment

Thought he did OK yesterday, best game so far
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

He a class act . He's not had much of a pre season which is absolutely imperative if your to hit the ground running . People that were writing him off after half a dozen games at a new club who at best could be classed as unsettled is quite frankly ridiculous . Really hope he gets an extended run now

Comment

Starting to get his game together now - fair play to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X