Toszer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    It's misleading. They're only 'holding' or DM's when we're not in possession. When in possession they back up the front 4.

Barring one or two misplaced passes I thought Toszer did ok for a player still settling in.
    Just to point out, he had a 67% pass accuracy which is pretty bad (although Chery and Henry only had 75%). To be honest, no one could pass that game. But you are right about the style of play.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Put him next to Sandro or someone with more ability than Henry and you will see a better player. He hasnt come back from a major knee injury, so he wont have lost his ability. Watford fans were gutted to lose him, so he cannot have turned rubbish over night.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        It's misleading. They're only 'holding' or DM's when we're not in possession. When in possession they back up the front 4.

Barring one or two misplaced passes I thought Toszer did ok for a player still settling in.
        Stan I made a point of watching him and Henry closely. Toszer was just awful. Useless in the tackle, caught ball watching on many occasions, sometimes not even bothering to go for a loose ball that was near him, many more than 1 or 2 misplaced passes. The only thing I will give him is that his free kicks were pretty dangerous, and he had one shot that caused them problems. Other than that I thought he was useless.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
          Put him next to Sandro or someone with more ability than Henry and you will see a better player. He hasnt come back from a major knee injury, so he wont have lost his ability. Watford fans were gutted to lose him, so he cannot have turned rubbish over night.
          You say that, but we do have a quite phenomenal ability to turn once brilliant players into sub Marcus Beans.

Please form a long and orderly queue, gents, behind Christopher Samba...

Comment

its strange sometimes how ramsey views players , i saw tozser bottle out of many challenges , and stroll round the pitch

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              its strange sometimes how ramsey views players , i saw tozser bottle out of many challenges , and stroll round the pitch
              Exactly what I saw. Everyone around me was clamouring for Ramsey to take him off and stick Sandro/Faurlin on. Was fuming when he took Fer off and not Tozser (although yes Fer was shattered, but we still had 2 subs to use!)
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                With respect you call it strange but I can think of some much more appropriate words than that,God wont like that either.

Comment

Toszer is possibly the worst CM I have seen in a hooped shirt. MUST be dropped for Faurlin.

Henry must make way for Sandro too.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Toszer is possibly the worst CM I have seen in a hooped shirt. MUST be dropped for Faurlin.

Henry must make way for Sandro too.
                    If Tozser is the worst CM you've seen play for us I'm guessing you've only been watching us for the last 5 or so years!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                      If Tozser is the worst CM you've seen play for us I'm guessing you've only been watching us for the last 5 or so years!!!!
                      In all fairness to Tozser it can depend on what system formation type of football you play,apparently
                      last season at Watford was revelation according to some of their fans so cant really understand
                      how a player last season was a success and yet now seems to be not at the races

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                        You say that, but we do have a quite phenomenal ability to turn once brilliant players into sub Marcus Beans.

Please form a long and orderly queue, gents, behind Christopher Samba...
                        That is so true WHY

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                          Nope. I've seen some poor midfielders but most have been able to tackle and pass to their own players.

I hope he gets better but so far he seems to me to just be there to take a free-kick.

Comment

Nope. I've seen some poor midfielders but most have been able to tackle and pass to their own players.

I hope he gets better but so far he seems to me to just be there to take a free-kick.
                            Toszer is poor so far BUT we have had far worse mate!
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Toszer is poor so far BUT we have had far worse mate!
                              Yeah...to be honest I was forgetting about Ji Sung Park

I'll rephrase....Tozser is possibly the second worst midfielder I have seen in recent times in a hooped shirt

Comment

Yeah...to be honest I was forgetting about Ji Sung Park

I'll rephrase....Tozser is possibly the second worst midfielder I have seen in recent times in a hooped shirt

Nicky Ward.

Comment

Working...
                                X