• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulham losing 2-0 at home to Wolves

Shows you how bad we are.

3-0 now!

Comment

They've had 10men most of the night. Listen we had a bad day at the office but we will beat Bolton and be back in the top 6. We have a leory fer ffs. The best attacking midfielder in the league. Long long way to go
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Every game is different and not many teams perform the same week in week out but we have to make amends on Saturday otherwise it surely will be looking grim.

But on the plus side Brentford lost, Arsenal lost and best of all Chelsea lost. These nights make it all seem better for a Rangers fan. Arsenal bottom of their Champions league group with no points and they face a double header with Bayern Munich next two games.

Comment

Im not clever enough to work out tactics and that but even I could spot Fulham's approach after 5 mins last Friday. They just played simple triangles and man on the ball always had an option a few yards sideways and ahead of him. Their third goal was criminal, moved ball from their left back to in our net just via a few simple and predictable triangles of play. I'd imagine most opposition coaches and teams could easily counter and nullify Fuilhams approach - presume Wolves did tonight. However, our witless coach AND players are apparently not equipped to adapt and disrupt even the most simplistic of opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            Im not clever enough to work out tactics and that but even I could spot Fulham's approach after 5 mins last Friday. They just played simple triangles and man on the ball always had an option a few yards sideways and ahead of him. Their third goal was criminal, moved ball from their left back to in our net just via a few simple and predictable triangles of play. I'd imagine most opposition coaches and teams could easily counter and nullify Fuilhams approach - presume Wolves did tonight. However, our witless coach AND players are apparently not equipped to adapt and disrupt even the most simplistic of opposition.
            perch to ned , ned to perch , perch to ned , ned to green hump

Comment

But we beat Wolves...

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                Shows you how bad we are.
                We beat wolves away so surely this statement makes no sense
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Fulham are a poor side,anyone can beat anyone in this league .Ramsey knows were not happy with the s hit he's serving up ,if he don't go 2 up top at home to Bolton he deserves as much as we can throw at him.
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                    Fulham are a poor side,anyone can beat anyone in this league .Ramsey knows were not happy with the s hit he's serving up ,if he don't go 2 up top at home to Bolton he deserves as much as we can throw at him.
                    Birmingham beat brentford today playing one up top. The formation used doesn't matter. the players know their roles and havent supported CR well enough. Our lack of pace at full backs will be exposed in all formations.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Birmingham beat brentford today playing one up top. The formation used doesn't matter. the players know their roles and havent supported CR well enough. Our lack of pace at full backs will be exposed in all formations.
                      1 shot on goal at Fulham with constant long ball sez it all nasser.4-4-2 against Bolton will work,we've got the players not the right manager.
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Yun, Fer and Sando will make such a difference

Comment

Hewie Dewie and Lewie will make a difference.

Comment

Lot of optimism ahead of saturday without our main goal threat and the same management team

Comment

I ain't that confident on a home win sat,, Ramsey's record at HQ is appalling
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X