No announcement yet.

Choices for a new Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warnock, Pearson, Holloway, Allardyce.... Any of these would be a massive improvement on Ramsay.

Comment

[QUOTE=Jimmy Rabbit;1471431]Why? I wouldn't be happy with that. Another rookie cutting his teeth in the management game.

We need a no nonsense, proven manager to get this useless bunch of fools playing to a plan.

It's alright saying you don't want another rookie manager Jim but it's going to be hard for us to bring in an established manager / coach to work under this regime , I'd be tempted to try another rookie that goes by the name of wild thing doing a fine job at Wycombe but more importantly he would be proud to be QPR manager/coach and would put pride back in the players , imo would be gettable

Comment

I think Ramsey is demonstrating the profound difference between a manager and a coach. Apparently his training methods are second to none. But getting the players to replicate that in a competative match is a different egg altogether.

I really want him to succeed - but there's no excuse for getting Tonked like that - and letting in so many goals.

You need a big beast. Yes - like that horrible twunt Pearson. Can't stand the man - but the players would definitely know where they stood. He's also a good tactician at this level.

Comment

[QUOTE=dogsrrs;1471675]
          Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
          Why? I wouldn't be happy with that. Another rookie cutting his teeth in the management game.

We need a no nonsense, proven manager to get this useless bunch of fools playing to a plan.

It's alright saying you don't want another rookie manager Jim but it's going to be hard for us to bring in an established manager / coach to work under this regime , I'd be tempted to try another rookie that goes by the name of wild thing doing a fine job at Wycombe but more importantly he would be proud to be QPR manager/coach and would put pride back in the players , imo would be gettable
          Yea valid point mate. Just think Pearson would DEMAND to be left alone, as Warnock came in and done, albeit under Flabio & the midget at the start of his rein.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
            Warnock, Pearson, Holloway, Allardyce.... Any of these would be a massive improvement on Ramsay.
            Wildthing would be a massive improvement on Ramsay.Didnt do too bad when put in charge last time, considering what he and Steve Gallen had to work with and who they had to answer to. Might be happy to work with our DOF.

Comment

Working...
            X