No announcement yet.

Golden boy faurlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Squad player at best, not as good as he once was and never will be again.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      have you ever played football surrey boy . what has the year we went up got to do with this season . fact is he isn't good enough and has earned a good living from this club
      Of course I've played football, although I hardly see the relevance. I didn't say that it had anything to do with this season, but you saying that you've "never rated him" suggests to me that you could write your entire knowledge of football on the back of a fag packet.
      Last edited by surrey_hoop; 26-09-2015, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
        Of course I've played football, although I hardly see the relevance. I didn't say that it had anything to do with this season, but you saying that you've "never rated him" suggests to me that you could write your entire knowledge of football on the back of a fag packet.
        pray tell me where u see his attributes and what you feel he brings to the team on current performances

Comment

' muggy post' and 'fag packet' comments . i have not insulted you , i don't hide behind a user name jump on fellow supporters comments and insult them . because i have a different opinion to you surrey doesn't mean it's a 'muggy post ' .learn to except we are all different and think differently

Comment

pray tell me where u see his attributes and what you feel he brings to the team on current performances
            The guy had had 3 injuries that should've ended his career, and is a bit part player at best for us from now. To ask him to come straight in and play at his best is completely unreasonable. Cut him some slack.

Comment

' muggy post' and 'fag packet' comments . i have not insulted you , i don't hide behind a user name jump on fellow supporters comments and insult them . because i have a different opinion to you surrey doesn't mean it's a 'muggy post ' .learn to except we are all different and think differently
              I'm not insulting you either. Saying that Faurlin isn't good enough after one game is ridiculous. Learn to accept my opinion.

Comment

I'm not insulting you either. Saying that Faurlin isn't good enough after one game is ridiculous. Learn to accept my opinion.
                i will listen to your opinion but never accept it

Comment

i will listen to your opinion but never accept it
                  Fair enough. I won't lose any sleep over it.

Comment

He is/was class now too slow lost a yard and therefore cannot read the game like he used to. Unfortunately QPR is not a charity and have sympathy with his injuries but not the bare facts. Useful squad player .

Comment

The problem as I see it re-Faurlin, is that you cannot play two holding mid-fielders that are so slow on the ball. Either him or Henry have to make way and replace with a player of some energy and full of running to compliment the slower guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                        The problem as I see it re-Faurlin, is that you cannot play two holding mid-fielders that are so slow on the ball. Either him or Henry have to make way and replace with a player of some energy and full of running to compliment the slower guy.
                        This is exactly it. Faurlin doesn't help himself with his occassional decision making flaw but having someone like henry next to him makes his job a lot harder as it is. Get Luongo in deeper and start fer.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                          His problem, sadly, is that he can no longer risk putting his foot in as he is a retirement waiting to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            Some of you a bunch of t***s and are so focused on one game with your over dramatic comments.
                            Faurlin had a extremely poor game last night 100% agree and wouldn't try to defend him in that as did the other 10 players. But he's also been very good in other games this year and easily one of our best players. He's going to be a little inconsistent with his previous injury problems but on a whole has come back and played well.

One bad performance here and there doesn't define a player, it's football and it happens. Some of you need to get a grip. Have a pop at consistent bad performers like perch Ffs or Henry this season.
                            This.

Faurlin was awful vs Fulham but our best player (along with Austin) vs Hull a whole six days earlier.

Unfortunately for him only about 500 of us saw him at Hull so the average QPR fans now thinks he's useless.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              This 100%. Team is as weak as its worst member, get Henry out of there and have anyone else be the worst member (Konch?) and we are still miles ahead of where we were last night. Luongo should drop deeper. Start Fer up front if Charlie's injury is as bad as it seems and put Chery as CAM. Have someone like Mackie (Update?) play wide left and we have at least a team bursting at the seams with energy.
                              lol, really?

Comment

Were you at Hull? It was eight days ago. I'm going to assume you weren't.

Here are some quotes from LFW's match report:

Rangers had a method, a shape and a pattern to them. The ball was played out from the full backs or classy, calm, composed Gabriele Angella into Faurlin who would quickly set it back and then move to receive a return. Triangle successfully set up, it would then be fed forward again, to either Matt Phillips or Charlie Austin, who could touch it off back to Faurlin once more and so the attack built. Steadily, with purpose. The value of having a player capable and willing to receive balls to feet while under pressure and giving it to team mates either short and simply or quickly over great distances was there for all to see. QPR controlled the ball away from home against one of the division’s better sides for long periods of the game. Karl Henry, so poor recently, much more comfortable here in clear up mode while Faurlin did the passing for him. Just three days on from that first half debacle against Blackburn, Rangers were a completely different team.

...Faurlin’s return to the team was the catalyst to clear, visible improvements here. QPR have won three, drawn three and lost two so far this season. All three wins and one of the draws have come in Faurlin’s four starts. It’s absolutely not a coincidence.
                                http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbal...2%80%93-report

Comment

Working...
                                X