Golden boy faurlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geng View Post
    Were you at Hull? It was eight days ago. I'm going to assume you weren't.

Here are some quotes from LFW's match report:

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbal...2%80%93-report
    i wasn't at hull but have seen enough of faurlin since he came to us and i've never rated him ( just my opinion) . LFW is just someone else's opinion

Comment

Bad day at the office
      R's

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        i wasn't at hull but have seen enough of faurlin since he came to us and i've never rated him ( just my opinion) . LFW is just someone else's opinion
        lets be honest, he was a useful squad player ,(at best ), he`s never justified the faith and money QPR have invested in him , i`m not coating him off, he`s had more than hes fair share of bad luck ,injury wise , and we all know attitude wise he`s as good as gold ,but he was never half as good , as so many on here think ,too lightweight, always gave the ball away , like its xmas)
        ( there ya go Stanley , no mention of hes nationality )
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
          lol, really?
          Look behind him and you see a midfield capable of running the game. Fer also covers ground well when attacking which is what matters. He's defensively lazy but he always looks to run when we attack
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

he's earned millions here why off sick , there can be no sentiment in football would he go for a full blooded challenge knowing the outcome could finish his career

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              he's earned millions here why off sick , there can be no sentiment in football would he go for a full blooded challenge knowing the outcome could finish his career
              He doesn't need to, his positioning is actually very very good. One game for me doesn't change that he is our best deep midfielder and when available, he should 100% start. There is a reason why everyone who has played with him has said he's the best.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
              X