Sack ramsey now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Or even 4-4-1-1 like Fulham played last night!
    no not for me ....at least 2 up front...and one less on the bench ...ie rambo

Comment

Cheers Kev - I'm so so happy now that I nipped in and got in there first - made my day

Comment

He got in there first
        He got in there firrrsst
        My Man Mem
        He got in there first!

Comment

ramsey you are an embarressment do the right thing and go

when you changed that winning side against forest a team with one win in 14 you destroyed both qpr and your own career

you sir have not a chance of being a good manager because you dont have any experience in management

if big sam or holloway or warnock or warburtan had been in your position they would have continued playing attacking football not put out a defensive load of crap

you of course were trying to address the high amount of goals conceded but if you had any experience
          ytou would hyave known the best form of defence is to attack

please go quickly and quietly,otherwise i can see massive crowd demonstrations and thats not good
          makes us look like animals

GOD BLESS YOU SIR YOUR A NICE MAN BUT NOT A MANAGER
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

And you owe Ted £500

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
              when you changed that winning side against forest a team with one win in 14 you destroyed both qpr and your own career

you sir have not a chance of being a good manager because you dont have any experience in management

if big sam or holloway or warnock or warburtan had been in your position they would have continued playing attacking football not put out a defensive load of crap

you of course were trying to address the high amount of goals conceded but if you had any experience
              ytou would hyave known the best form of defence is to attack

please go quickly and quietly,otherwise i can see massive crowd demonstrations and thats not good
              makes us look like animals

GOD BLESS YOU SIR YOUR A NICE MAN BUT NOT A MANAGER
              He wont Ted but on another note can you clear your pm box as it is full and in want to send you a message

Comment

Sky Sport pundit Andy Hinchcliffe has told Sky Sports that Queens Park Rangers' performance during their 4-0 defeat to Fulham in the Championship was alarming. The Rs were destroyed by Fulham at Craven Cottage last Friday, with Chris Ramsey's men failing to trouble their London rivals at all. Hinchcliffe has said that the display QPR put in what particularly shocking because of the lack of effort their players showed during the contest.

"The first goal QPR conceded was poor. QPR have a lot of experienced players and they should have stopped the opposition from playing. There didn't seem any motivation to close down and work as a team. Their attitude seemed like they were going through the motions. But this was a derby!

QPR had no desire to get the ball back. If players don't run about, then you haven't got a hope. The lack of appetite for the game was alarming. The very least you expect from a team in any game is application and it was lacking."

The heavy defeat has pilled the pressure on Ramsey, with fans now starting to call for his head as a result. There was dissent in the away section at Craven Cottage, and even his own players showed signs of disrespect towards him during the fixture. With QPR 3-0 down in the first half, Ramsey decided to withdraw Tjaronn Chery in favour of Jamie Mackie, and it was a decision which exposed the disharmony within the camp.

QPR supporters booed the change, while Chery walked straight off the field, making a point of clapping the QPR fans, rather than watching the rest of the fixture from the subs bench. It adds to the worry at QPR, with the side failing to win any of their last four matches: http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/09/28...rmance/page/1/

Comment

Relegation looms.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Why hasn't he been sacked FFS.

Comment

For those still expecting Fernandes to spring into decisive action,
                      I'm afraid he is too busy with more important things right now,
                      like tweeting seminal images like this:

Comment

Originally posted by spiderman View Post
                        Bulletproof

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                          Relegation looms.
                          You want it so bad it hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            You want it so bad it hurts.
                            Lie.

Comment

Originally posted by spiderman View Post
                              Calm yourself. Was never going to get sacked after that 1 horrific night. Will take a couple more similar results if he is going to get the bullet. As bad as Friday was, looking at the bigger picture it aint all that bad - 3 points off 3rd, would look ridiculously knee jerk if we sacked him now.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                                Calm yourself. Was never going to get sacked after that 1 horrific night. Will take a couple more similar results if he is going to get the bullet. As bad as Friday was, looking at the bigger picture it aint all that bad - 3 points off 3rd, would look ridiculously knee jerk if we sacked him now.
                                I don't think he will be sacked no matter what as long as Tony and Les are around, they would be admitting failure on their part! He should be sacked IMHO after Friday's disaster and the 2 home matches before it, the warning signs were there last season, he's had ample time to prove he's not up to it so I don't think it would be a knee jerk reaction even though we are not far adrift yet!
                                @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                                X