• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's lost Chery thats for certain'

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      He's lost Chery thats for certain'
      And I wouldn't put it past Chery to now submit a transfer request! Subbed off consecutively in the last 5 games would be enough for anyone, and I for one wouldn't blame the lad one bit!

Comment

Originally posted by Chunkyfenwick View Post
        Taxi for Ramsey!
        He is obviously not comfortable being a number 1 his body language alone tells you this.

He needs to be offered a way out by the powers that be sooner rather than later.

I wanted him to succeed for the good of the club but from the outset we are set up
        to not lose rather than win.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
          He is obviously not comfortable being a number 1 his body language alone tells you this.

He needs to be offered a way out by the powers that be sooner rather than later.

I wanted him to succeed for the good of the club but from the outset we are set up
          This is the big problem, we were all sold the CR way. It's very clear now with joint number of goals conceded that it was one of the worst decisions ever made by this club, it's just not working and we can't go on hoping that it's going to change, it's getting worse every game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

And that is a manager playing with a fear factor even tho he has one of the Championships strongest and best squads

Comment

Every time QPR make a huge mistake in appointing no hope managers like Waddock, Dowie, Magilton and Ramsey, the same To$$ers come on here saying "give him a chance" bla bla bla. Why, when it is so obvious that they aren't fit for the job.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                Why the #### is he putting Chery right side and Philips left side?? What exactly is that going to acheive? No wonder Chery was ####ed off, subbed humiliatingly after 30mins of being played out of position from a Coach who clearly has no idea what he is doing.

Chery was in the Dutch squad in the summer, now getting bombed out after 30mins by a clueless rookie manager with an average Championship side. Mad.
                Bang on. Can't even get my head around it, it's so poor.

Chery is a fine player. F### Ramsey

Comment

any manager worth his salt wouldn't have a D O F sitting with him in the dugout and wouldn't have him at traing.I believe Ramsey is only a puppet and we need to look at the puppetmaster.

Comment

I've always said that I think DOF is the wrong way, a manager knows which player he wants and needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      When a subbed player gets a standing ovation & the manager hammered it kind of speaks for itself!!
                      This

I was very pleased when Chery got a standing ovation last night, one of the worst substitute decisions I've seen in a long time...

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                        The 4-2-3-1 he is playing seems to be very rigid for what should be a fluent interchanging formation. Austin needs a lot more support than he is getting. I hope Polter is fit next week so we can see how he does in that lone role (presuming Charlie is out for a while)
                        Just not working 4231....We need to play 442,433, 352...

Comment

Or even 4-4-1-1 like Fulham played last night!

Comment

ramsey is a

ramsey is a ### and les ferdinand is even worse he brought the ridiculous
                            clueless idea into the club of putting a scoutmaster in charge of our team

to think we could have had holloway or warnock or sam alladyce or mark warburtan

even harry redknapp dont forget if chelsea had not bought loic remy on the last day of the transfer deadline we would still be in the prem now

FOXTROT OSCAR FERDINAND AND TAKE THAT VENTRILIQUIST DUMMY WITH YOU
                            Last edited by dsqpr; 26-09-2015, 09:09 PM.
                            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Am I the only one

Who is waiting/preying for the sky sports yellow breaking news bar to say that Ramsey has been sacked. Would genuinely make my weekend if that happened!

Comment

Have you not read this forum today? there are probably 10 threads calling for his head

Comment

Working...
                                X