Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Robert

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • QPRDave
    The number 10
    • Mar 2009
    • 32080

    #1

    Robert

    So how did my fav gk, and rumoured to be lover Greeno, get on today between the sticks?!....Can't see any over the top kneejerk Green out threads.
  • West Acton
    CCG
    • Dec 2009
    • 21475

    #2
    Was not at game so unfair for me to pass a view.

    As you know not big fan but ultimately want rangers to do well so do hope when he plays he does well I just got no confidence in him but it's personal opinion

    Comment

    • QPRDave
      The number 10
      • Mar 2009
      • 32080

      #3
      Originally posted by West Acton
      Was not at game so unfair for me to pass a view.

      As you know not big fan but ultimately want rangers to do well so do hope when he plays he does well I just got no confidence in him but it's personal opinion
      Good man Westy......I do respect your views I really do, especially when you post like this.
      I know he makes mistakes, s**m at home last season still burns my eyeballs when I think about it.
      I don't know how the game went, didn't listen to comms, but agree good point today.
      Please don't get offended with me mate, I don't mean it and I'll admit I do get carried away at times

      Comment

      • Bill
        Silver Seat
        • Dec 2013
        • 4490

        #4
        Originally posted by QPRDave
        So how did my fav gk, and rumoured to be lover Greeno, get on today between the sticks?!....Can't see any over the top kneejerk Green out threads.
        Does he bat for the other side Dave or does he swing both ways

        Comment

        • lymehoop
          Gold Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 7380

          #5
          Smithies should not have been dropped imo
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

          Comment

          • QPRDave
            The number 10
            • Mar 2009
            • 32080

            #6
            Originally posted by Bill
            Does he bat for the other side Dave or does he swing both ways
            He only keeps wicket for the other side Bill, on weekends!!

            Comment

            • West Acton
              CCG
              • Dec 2009
              • 21475

              #7
              Originally posted by QPRDave
              Good man Westy......I do respect your views I really do, especially when you post like this.
              I know he makes mistakes, s**m at home last season still burns my eyeballs when I think about it.
              I don't know how the game went, didn't listen to comms, but agree good point today.
              Please don't get offended with me mate, I don't mean it and I'll admit I do get carried away at times
              Don't be silly man I think your sound been one of my favourite posters for a long time although you got a bit of Mr Angry about you but your good as gold

              Comment

              • QPRDave
                The number 10
                • Mar 2009
                • 32080

                #8
                I'm working on the anger westy, got a bit of a way to go though, this is after Jimmy accused me of having s*x with Greeno earlier......................

                Comment

                • Bill
                  Silver Seat
                  • Dec 2013
                  • 4490

                  #9
                  Originally posted by QPRDave
                  I'm working on the anger westy, got a bit of a way to go though, this is after Jimmy accused me of having s*x with Greeno earlier......................
                  Did he blank u then

                  Comment

                  • Itsonlyagame
                    Silver Seat
                    • Jul 2015
                    • 2053

                    #10
                    Originally posted by QPRDave
                    I'm working on the anger westy, got a bit of a way to go though, this is after Jimmy accused me of having s*x with Greeno earlier......................
                    Your pretty deft with the old sledge hammer Dave, I'm impressed. Reminds me of my own reaction when the new series of X factor starts every year.
                    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                    Will Danaher

                    Comment

                    • Ginger Ninja
                      W12 Seat
                      • Jan 2010
                      • 17458

                      #11
                      I like Green, always have, but I thought Smithies did more than enough on Wednesday to keep his place. Thought it was a little unfair that he lost it.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

                      Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

                      Summer Transfers 2019

                      IN


                      OUT

                      Comment

                      • 3London
                        Silver Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 3773

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Ginger Ninja
                        I like Green, always have, but I thought Smithies did more than enough on Wednesday to keep his place. Thought it was a little unfair that he lost it.
                        Green is our number 1 and if available he plays, same as begovic will be dropped as soon as courtois is fit and Adrian is i goal now for West Ham ...that's how it works esp wit goalkeepers

                        Comment

                        • QPRDave
                          The number 10
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 32080

                          #13
                          [QUOTE=Itsonlyagame;1468995]Your pretty deft with the old sledge hammer Dave, I'm impressed. Reminds me of my own reaction when the new series of X factor starts every year.[/QUOTE]

                          I'm with you there itsonly...

                          Comment

                          • West Acton
                            CCG
                            • Dec 2009
                            • 21475

                            #14
                            Just see goal not sure he can be held responsible for that

                            Comment

                            • vanhoop
                              CCG
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 9642

                              #15
                              Thought a straight red was 3 games, how was Robert playing today?
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

                              Comment

                              Working...