Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Brentford away ticket details announced! Now Sold Out!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    Gold Seat
    • Sep 2012
    • 8957

    #16
    Originally posted by Rangers77
    Better than upper tier, Jimmy? Never been to Brentford.
    For me yea, bit old skool (hows it still allowed btw?) Upper tier prob a better view in fairness but I like to slum it

    Comment

    • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
      Gold Seat
      • Sep 2012
      • 8957

      #17
      Originally posted by MattyRangers
      Do it online mate
      I reckon thats gonna be a mare. Seems to direct you to ticketmaster now where you have to start signing up and logging in. Pain in the niags

      Comment

      • Bill
        Silver Seat
        • Dec 2013
        • 4490

        #18
        Originally posted by Harryboy
        I ain't got much chance off ticket I must have about 200 odd loyalty points
        Ive got 450 but my boy has only 420 so think ill be watching on the box

        Comment

        • MattyRangers
          Slimmer of The Year
          • Jun 2011
          • 24914

          #19
          Originally posted by Bill
          Ive got 450 but my boy has only 420 so think ill be watching on the box
          Don't you mean your boy will be watching it on the box? Every man for himself
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

          Comment

          • oldskoolturk
            Bronze Seat
            • Aug 2011
            • 572

            #20
            Got 4 tickets online. Terracing for us. Very smooth........a bit too smooth and easy!!

            Comment

            • MattyRangers
              Slimmer of The Year
              • Jun 2011
              • 24914

              #21
              Want 3, 2 in the seats for Dad & brother + 1 in terrace for me, online you can't mix & match so would have to place 2 orders and pay £7 in booking fees. So I called the box office, it rang for ages which I don't mind as I understand a fair few people will be doing the same, but in the end the automated voice said something like "we are experience a high volume of calls, please call back later" and just cut me off. Useless ba$tards.

              Ended up just placing 2 seperate online orders and swallowing the double booking fee. Shower of $hit really though.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

              Comment

              • IsleworthRanger
                CCG
                • Mar 2009
                • 7090

                #22
                Mate of ours went down this morning and got about 16 I think

                Comment

                • Rangers77
                  Platinum Seat
                  • Aug 2012
                  • 11808

                  #23
                  Got mine. Online took three minutes.

                  https://www.eticketing.co.uk/qpr/

                  Comment

                  • MattyRangers
                    Slimmer of The Year
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 24914

                    #24
                    Originally posted by IsleworthRanger
                    Mate of ours went down this morning and got about 16 I think
                    Bet whoever was behind him in the queue was well chuffed
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                    Comment

                    • MattyRangers
                      Slimmer of The Year
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 24914

                      #25
                      Originally posted by Rangers77
                      Got mine. Online took three minutes.

                      https://www.eticketing.co.uk/qpr/
                      Yea online is a great way of doing it, always do mine online. Just a pain in the ar$e today that you can't seem to order a mixture of seating & standing on one booking. Oh well, chuffed I got mine.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                      Comment

                      • IsleworthRanger
                        CCG
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 7090

                        #26
                        Originally posted by MattyRangers
                        Bet whoever was behind him in the queue was well chuffed
                        Haha and he is not the sharpest tool in the box either

                        He always does it for some strange reason and we weigh him at the next game plus it saves us all £3.50 each time which adds up over the season

                        Comment

                        • MattyRangers
                          Slimmer of The Year
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 24914

                          #27
                          Originally posted by IsleworthRanger
                          Haha and he is not the sharpest tool in the box either

                          He always does it for some strange reason and we weigh him at the next game plus it saves us all £3.50 each time which adds up over the season
                          Yea well worth doing. If I worked closer I would likely pop in myself. Our box office are real $hit in my experience though, I wanted 8 for the Fulham game and I know online it limits you to 6 so I called them up & first question I asked was can you do 8 on a single booking and they confirmed. Anyway, came to it 5 mins later they told me could only do 6 in a transaction so, again, got charged 2 x £3.50 booking fees for that 1 order via the phone! Moan over - I am happy I have my Brentford ticket
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                          Comment

                          • West Acton
                            CCG
                            • Dec 2009
                            • 21475

                            #28
                            Nipped down got two but wanted four so might need to try again Wednesday

                            Comment

                            • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
                              Gold Seat
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 8957

                              #29
                              4 terrace tickets got

                              Comment

                              • Adel
                                Bronze Seat
                                • Aug 2012
                                • 383

                                #30
                                c'mon now gents leave some for us 450 boys on wednesday

                                Comment

                                Working...