Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brentford away ticket details announced! Now Sold Out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please leave some for 100+ points I only want one
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Don't you mean your boy will be watching it on the box? Every man for himself
      Hopefully getting two through Brentford s/T holder be in their end but wont be the only ones

Comment

another box office FU, what they done for the 82 cup final tkts was criminal , the arsenal fa cup game a few years back and now this the tkts should have gone 700 monday 600 tuesday , 500 wednesday and so on . why jump from 700 to 450 . why should a fan with 450 be able to buy on the day with someone with 699

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          another box office FU, what they done for the 82 cup final tkts was criminal , the arsenal fa cup game a few years back and now this the tkts should have gone 700 monday 600 tuesday , 500 wednesday and so on . why jump from 700 to 450 . why should a fan with 450 be able to buy on the day with someone with 699
          That what I thought the loyalty system was all about, I make you bang on it is really unfair. I have about 200 so I have no chance. I know a bloke with about 650 points so he will have to swet it out till Wednesday
          You Rsssssss

Comment

72, harry,

its a non-issue. i just had a look at the site: its already been updated to say UPPER TIER ALL SOLD OUT.
            TERRACING = 600 LEFT.

They went on sale at 10:00:00, and its 15:12. They already sold 940 tickets (520 + 420) in 5 hours.

There's almost no chance its getting to 10AM Weds for the at least 450 points crowd.

I have 397 points, so there's literally no chance. I'm now changing plans, looking into black market and illegal organ sales now.
            Rangers Til I Die
            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

They'll probably do another update to both the ticketmaster ("eticketing") and the offy at the end of the day.

That 600 will surely be down at 300 or there abouts.
              Rangers Til I Die

Comment

i think they should look back over the last 3/4 years and the fans that have been to the most away games get 1st shout

Comment

i think they should look back over the last 3/4 years and the fans that have been to the most away games get 1st shout
                  in the end, the clubs never going to win. if they take your plan 72, you and I will win out (i can count the amount of away games I've missed since moving to london on 1 hand),
                  but those who are currently skint will say "What about those years in the 90s following us when we were even more sht than we are now!? I can't afford a ST anymore, nor to go to away."

I choose to stay calm about it, this team causes me too much stress otherwise (my doctor demands it so).. in the end the 1500 or so lucky souls there bleed blue and white hoops and will do our away showing (loud &) proud.
                  Rangers Til I Die

Comment

Once they sell out, this should turn into a thread about what boozer showing Sky we'll all take over
                    Rangers Til I Die

Comment

They effectively have though as the loyalty points have rolled for the past 4/5 years. The main issue, as others have highlighted, is the massive jump from 700 to 450. Should have been smaller jumps

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
                        They effectively have though as the loyalty points have rolled for the past 4/5 years. The main issue, as others have highlighted, is the massive jump from 700 to 450. Should have been smaller jumps
                        most points come from renewing your ST 100 points a season ( i think)

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                          72, harry,

its a non-issue. i just had a look at the site: its already been updated to say UPPER TIER ALL SOLD OUT.
                          TERRACING = 600 LEFT.

They went on sale at 10:00:00, and its 15:12. They already sold 940 tickets (520 + 420) in 5 hours.

There's almost no chance its getting to 10AM Weds for the at least 450 points crowd.

I have 397 points, so there's literally no chance. I'm now changing plans, looking into black market and illegal organ sales now.
                          Cheers for the update
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                                That what I thought the loyalty system was all about, I make you bang on it is really unfair. I have about 200 so I have no chance. I know a bloke with about 650 points so he will have to swet it out till Wednesday

Comment

Working...
                                X