Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brentford away ticket details announced! Now Sold Out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brentford away ticket details announced! Now Sold Out!

Ticket details confirmed for QPR's trip to Griffin Park ...

Sky Bet Championship
    Brentford v QPR
    Friday, 30th October 2015 - Kick-off 7:45pm

520 UPPER TIER TICKETS PRICED: £30 Adults, £24 Senior Over 65, £22 Young Person 18-21 and £8 Junior Under 18.

1,050 TERRACING TICKETS PRICED: £25 Adults, £19 Senior Over 65, £17 Young Person 18-21 and £8 Junior Under 18.

TICKETS: Tickets will go on sale (one ticket per client reference number) based on Loyalty Points as follows:
    10am Monday 21st September: 700 Loyalty Points.
    10am Wednesday 23rd September: 450 Loyalty Points - Subject to availability.
    10am Friday 25th September: 250 Loyalty Points - Subject to availability.
    10am Monday 28th September: 100 Loyalty Points – Subject to availability.
    10am Wednesday 30th September: 30 Loyalty Points

Only 1570 tickets available

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/br...k-2693949.aspx

Must be the first time that having loyalty points pays off

Comment

Terrace for me

Comment

Reckon there's going to be quite a few rangers in the home ends with only 1500 tickets on offer. Will be going in terrace too

Comment

I ain't got much chance off ticket I must have about 200 odd loyalty points
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Let's just steam the turnstiles led by sir Ted and the man with the dog on the end of a stick!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I have 195 loyalty points and would like to go but I don't think I can get one. Can anyone help?
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Good to see the loyalty points finally being used to good effect, however I fear my paltry amount of loyalty points will not get me a ticket in the away end. If any one has a client ref I can use to get one standing with us would be worth a nice drink to someone. If not will have to go in the scary scary hive of their end !!
                Cheers
                From the Hills of Kerry
                To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Luckily I've got 760 odd points so grabbing mine on Monday, but a few pals have 670 so just missing out & that drop down to 450 covers a lot of people that will be scrambling for them that Wednesday morning, can't see any being left come lose of play Weds. Def standing area for me though.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                    Terrace for me
                    Better than upper tier, Jimmy? Never been to Brentford.

Comment

i've got 664 so would have liked them to do 700, then 600 and so on

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                        i've got 664 so would have liked them to do 700, then 600 and so on
                        Yea that's sort of the point I was attempting to get at in my terribly worded post that second date on the Weds captures a load of people.

Comment

We will be all over the place like a nasty Bangkok rash!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

just hope i get thru on the dog wednesday they can be a bit hit and miss at the BO

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                              just hope i get thru on the dog wednesday they can be a bit hit and miss at the BO
                              Do it online mate

Comment

Working...
                              X